Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Classic 380 Deluxe|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|LOA||12 ft 6 in|
|Beam||5 ft 8 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||15°|
|Dry Weight||399 lb|
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Classic 380 Deluxe is a high-end inflatable tender with a seven-person capacity. Its highly durable aluminum hull is ideal for beaching and trailering, as there is no possibility of fiberglass or gelcoat damages.
Its impressive standard features include a low-profile console, an integrated aft seat, a self-draining deck, lifting points and towing eyes, a brushed foam deck, a bow locker, a heavy duty rub rail, an electrical pack, and more!
*Engine and optional features not included at base price.
We’re proud to showcase Highfield Boats at our Fort Lauderdale showroom.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated rear seat with cushion
- Low profile console
- Integrated transom supports
- Bow locker (Fit 24L fuel tank)
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Under seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Electrical pack for boat & console
- Boat Cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.