Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Wilmington, North Carolina|
|LOA||21 ft 9 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 2 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||2250 lb|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 80 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
*/* ON ORDER NEXT YEAR */*
The 219FS offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21'9" and an 8'6" beam, it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition.
- Fresh water station
- Garmin B150 thru-hull transducer
- Sea foam hull color
- Cream colored interior
- premium leaning post with powdercoating
- Hard T-Top w/ powdercoating
- Interior & footrest LED lights (Blue)
- Pop up fender holders
- Fusion stereo with (4) speakers
- White stainless steel rub rail
- Yamaha digital gauges
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Dual Battery Switch
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.