Presented For Sale By:
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 2 in|
|Dry Weight||2800 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||100 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
|Lifestyle||Fishing, Freshwater Fishing|
The 239DFS is loaded with amenities, comfort, style, and performance! Like the rest of the fleet this big runabout is self bailing and foam filled to provide level and upright flotation giving your family one of the safest platforms on the water today.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Storage under console.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.