Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard Boat|
|Location||Round Lake, Illinois|
|Beam||8 ft 5 in|
|Dry Weight||5400 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||58 gal|
2022 Malibu Boats 23 MXZ
The Wakesetter 23 MXZ is for the crew that demands pro-level wakes and waves behind the boat and next-level luxury inside. The pickle-fork bow and the ultra-plush cockpit lounge accommodate 16 in style you’ve got to see to believe. With a host of tech-forward and wake-making features, the 23 MXZ delivers on not only the creature comforts, but also the core Malibu performance. In other words, this future classic is the best of both worlds. You demanded a 23-foot MXZ—Malibu delivered.
Features may include:
WAKE PLUS™ HULL
- This hull was designed specifically for wake surfing and wakeboarding applications. It allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, creating more water displacement for perfect wakes and surf waves at watersports speeds.
SPACIOUS PICKLE-FORK BOW
- This 23-foot pickle-fork model gives you extra roomy and deep bow seating that’s comfortable for several adults. Now your bow passengers can even enjoy phone storage with USB charging along with plenty of cupholders.
THE 23 MXZ HELM
- From the helm seat, the driver will enjoy the next-level Malibu Command Center™. With touch screens that make it easier than ever to find one-touch surf or wake settings as well as features like wireless charging, your captain is sure to be happy.
HD DOCKING AND REARVIEW CAMERAS
- Malibu’s innovative, award-winning HD rear-view camera is located on the transom while the docking camera is located on the bow, so you can always keep an eye on what’s happening around the boat for increased safety. Footage is viewable and recordable directly from the MaliView Screen.
MALIBU STERN TURN
- The available Stern Turn allows the captain to activate a rear thruster from the throttle to turn the boat on a dime for easy water maneuvering and effortless docking capabilities.
CUSTOM MALIBU SOFT GRIP
- Designed and crafted by Malibu, custom soft grip flooring covers the areas you’re in contact with the most, like the rear swim deck and the sun pad walk through—not to mention other areas like the integrated trash can lid and storage areas. Why? Because we know how much more you’ll appreciate the comfort and safety it provides.
WET SOUNDS AUDIO
- Only the best for the best. Set the mood on the water with a fully-tuned Wet Sounds stereo system with crisp highs and perfect bass. Choose up to 4 tower speakers in white or black.
WAKE VIEWING AND ENTERTAINING
- With 5 total positions, the Malibu Wake View Bench Seat™ begins as standard cockpit seating but converts into a rear-facing seat with multiple positions or conveniently into a picnic-style table.
- The new 23 MXZ was designed for versatility. The aft sun pad was designed as a safe and secure walkthrough to the transom, but add the filler cushion and it doubles as a luxurious space to soak up the sun.
MALIBU MONSOON ENGINES
- Designed to be the most reliable, quietest and cleanest engines on the water, choose between the Malibu Monsoon M5Di™, Malibu Monsoon M6Di™ and Malibu Monsoon LT4 powered by GM Marine for your 23 MXZ.
FLIP DOWN SWIM STEP
- Our patented Flip Down Swim Step makes both lounging on the back of the boat and reentry easy and enjoyable. For even more luxury and ease of use, 23 MXZ owners can opt for the new Powered Swim Step, which deploys in and out of the water with push-button convenience from the stern.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.