Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|LOA||97 ft 11 in|
|Beam||22 ft 8 in|
|Max Draft||6 ft 8 in|
|Dry Weight||219800 lb|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Maximum Speed||29 kn|
|Fuel Tanks||3381 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||476 gal|
Launching in autumn 2021, the new Sunseeker 100 Yacht is set to surprise and delight at every turn with entertainment space at the fore.
Every single element has been carefully considered in meticulous detail, exuding a sophistication and detail only found in custom superyachts.
View the 100 Yacht – New product feature video on our YouTube channel now:
Manufacturer Provided Description
Launching in 2021, the new Sunseeker 100 Yacht is set to surprise and delight at every turn with entertainment space at the fore. Every element has been carefully considered in meticulous detail, exuding sophistication found in custom superyachts. Her elegant, powerful lines flow around sublime architecture. A secluded private terrace, sunbathing hideaways, seamless flybridge with foredeck access, beautifully proportioned open-plan interior and generous ‘Beach Club’ are just a few of her magnificent features. Its unique main deck, penthouse-style saloon and luxurious staterooms offer a new-found design direction and material selection providing elegant interiors to enchant any owner. The layering of textural elements and the mix of furnishings and fabrics feels timeless with a sophisticated aesthetic.
- 1 Saloon Samsung 65" Frame QLED 4K Television with Apple TV App and Airplay 2 included with a Ultra HD Blu-ray player.
- Four Sonance ceiling speakers with Sonos Amps and Sonos Subwoofer.
- Marine Electric stainless steel BBQ grill 740mm wide 8 step side mount stairway with hull fittings port and starboard with storage in garage
- Medium Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors
- Aft Cockpit Covers for seating and table
- Miele Wine Cooler for 34 bottles in the Main Deck Galley
- Aft cockpit docking control station. Port side.
- Miele Wine Cooler for 34 bottles in the Main Deck Lobby Beach Club Package.
- Tender garage conversion with drop down floor to extend platform forward when garage door open.
- Octo Marine Compact Water Softener required for the domestic fresh water system.
- Fitted in-line from the vessels fresh water shore supply.
- The outlet will be fitted with valves to fill either direct to tank or to the main system.
- CCTV with 3 Cameras: 2 x Infra red located in the engine room plus 1 x camera located on the flybridge overhang facing aft.
- Image to be displayed on a Nav screen at the helm One 24V 30 litre capacity drawer refrigerator fitted starboard side of the owners stateroom sliding door on the forepeak Cellular and WiFi signal booster antennas
- Optional flybridge helm station with repeating navigation and engine controls with twin navigation helm seat and co-pilot seat
- Compass Swinging and adjustment with correction card
- Parasol with offset post and two sockets. One socket to be installed for parasol use in the Forepeak and one socket to be installed on the bathing platform starboard side.
- Electric canopy to provide shade to the optional Transformer Sunbeds
- Port side Flybridge wing station.
- Flybridge Covers Package - Flybridge seating, sunpad and tables.
- Safe concealed in cabinetry (8.3 Its. W280mm x H165mm x D235mm) for the Captains Cabin
- Flybridge Wetbar end mouldings to be spray painted finished.
- Cupboard doors to remain standard white GRP XL3000H.
- Separate Miele washing machine and Miele tumble dryer in the Crew Mess Fore Deck Covers Package - Foredeck seating, sunpad and table covers.
- Spa Tub with infinity glazing installation with built-in sunbathing on the Flybridge aft deck
- Fore deck sail canopy with 6 carbon fibre support poles
- Sunbrella performance exterior upholstery upgrade
- Fore deck seating cushions with optional electrically folding sunbed
- Sunseeker Cm8 integrated power management 10" Glass touch display, boat monitoring and full access control repeater in the crew mess.
- Forward Port guest cabin to be configured with single longitudinal berths to slide together to create a double berth. Ensure that bed coverings are ordered for both double and single set up.
- Three bar stools for the Flybridge wetbar
- Forward Starboard guest cabin to be configured with single longitudinal berths to slide together to create a double berth. Ensure that bed coverings are ordered for both double and single set up.
- Three Garmin GPSMAP 8424 24" Multi-functional displays with Garmin remote input device and SD Card reader. (8624 is US spec)
- Garmin GPSMAP 8416 16" Multi-functional display (or 8616 if US) Garmin GHS11 VHF repeater hand set with active speaker
- Trailing Pumps
- Hard top with central Besenzoni retractable central soft canopy
- Twin Lewmar V8 anchor Windlass. Manual hand wheel brake and Devils Claw chain stopper.
- Hardtop and hardtop legs to be sprayed a Gunmetal Grey colour in lieu of black. Colour reference to be confirmed.
- Twin MTU 12V 2000 M96X (2 x 2000ps) SHAFT to Standard
- Hull – White
- Underwater lights x 10 - Dual colour white / Blue. Four across the stern and three either side.
- Hydraulic Retractable bathing ladder in stainless steel with teak walkway on fixed section of bathing platform on the starboard side.
- USA Platinum Package Platinum Package Upgrade
- Hydraulically lifting platform with maximum lift capacity of 1250kg with Tender maximum weight of 1180kg
- Water Maker HRO Seafari 284 It per hour (SFC 1800-2) including commercial pre filter, freshwater flush and oil/water separator
- Interior Wood Finish - Wenge Satin Finish
- Wood flooring in Master stateroom starboard lobby with carpet around bed and settee.
- Key lock for cabin door but with key lock on outside and thumb turn snib lock on inside.
- Wood flooring in saloon, dining and forward lobby. No inset carpet required for Saloon seating group.
- LED Navigation lights in lieu of standard
- X-Tend sun-lounger - The platform forward locker doors to fold out electrically exposing two large sun-loungers. Alternatively the doors can fold up forming aft deck sun-loungers thus extending the cockpit space with the stern glazed safety rails bi-folding to the side.
- Manually operated Main Deck Saloon sliding door on the starboard side
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.