Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard Boat|
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Beam||8 ft 5 in|
|Engine Model||6.2L Raptor 440|
Load up your family and friends and share the stoke of next-gen styling, luxury, and now, easier-than-ever performance with the GO System. Packed with ingenious storage, thoughtful details, and massive performance, the 23ZX is sized and styled perfectly to take over the best-selling length segment of the inboard market.
Key Standard Features
- Taps 3T: Just push ‘GO’ and TAPS 3T will show you a new level of surf and wake performance.
- Convex V Hull: The patented Convex V Hull allows Tige's to produce a wake superior to all other inboards.
- Tige Clear: The next-generation of on-board technology that's sure to elevate everything about your experience in a Tige.
- Alpha E2 Tower: Precision has never been this powerful in engineering, strength, and design.
- Raptor Series By Indmar: More power, more torque and better fuel economy than any other engine on the market.
- Wet Sounds Audio System: Turn up the tunes and let the good times roll with our Wet Sounds audio system.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Navy Hull
- Navy Hull Main Panel
- Navy Hull 2nd Panel
- Navy Deck Interior
- Navy Deck Mid
- Navy Deck Bow Accent
- Navy Deck Aft Accent
- Navy Hull Main Accent
- Navy Hull Bow Accent
- Navy Hull Aft Accent
- Navy Swim Platform Color
- White Chromax Badging
- Stainless/White Rubrail
- Base 1 - Frost
- Base 2 - Navy
- Accent 1 - Navy
- Accent 2 - Frost
- Dash - Frost
- Navy Tower Accent
- White Stitch Color
- ZCline Captain’s Chair
- Frost Captain's Zcline Seat Accent
- Brushed Graphite Premium Non-Skid Decking
- Reversible Seat
- Tige ALPHA E3 Tower
- Matte White Tower
- Frost Tower - Blades
- Surf+Wake SkyLock Board Racks
- E3 Bimini with Surf Storage
- Power Elite10+
- White Tower Speakers
- Audio Transom Remote
- E3 RGB LED Lighting Package
- RGB LED Under Water Transom Lights
- LED Docking Lights
- Billet Aluminum Transom Grab Handle
- Lexan Windscreen Door
- Mid Ship Cleats
- Stern Control Thruster
- Swim Platform Ladder
- Heater - 4 Vent
- Outer Armour Mooring Cover
- Battery Charger 110v
- Saltwater Package
- Frost Pin Stripe
- Navy Galvanized Tandem Torsion Axle Trailer with Alloy Spare and Side Wheels
- Length: 23' (7 m)
- Boat Beam: 102" (259 cm)
- Weight: 5950 lb (2699 kg)
- Ballast: 3950 lb (1791.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 57 gal (216 l)
- Hull: ConvexV
- Seating: 16
- Draft: 29" (74 cm)
- Storage: 121.67 ft³ (3.45 m³)
- Standard Total Ballast: 3,950 lbs
- Standard Sub-floor Ballast: 2,500 lbs
- Standard Plug & Play Ballast: 1,450 lbs
- Overall Length W/o Platform: 23'
- Overall Length W/ Platform: 25'5"
- Overall Length W/ Platform & Trailer (trailer Tongue Extended): 29'7"
- Overall Length W/ Platform & Trailer (trailer Tongue Folded): 27'7"
- Trailer Minimum Width: 102"
- Trailer Maximum Width (w/ Removable Guide Poles): 106"
- Height, Tower Folded (18" Wheels): 8'11"
- Height, Tower Up On Trailer: 11'1"
- Height, Tower Up On Water: 7'3"
- Weight - Boat & Trailer (double Axle): 7,600 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 2,650 lbs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.