Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|LOA||18 ft 2 in|
|Beam||7 ft 5 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
|Dry Weight||2000 lb|
|Engine Model||EFI 4-Stroke|
|Fuel Tanks||12 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Our Element E18 is the next stage of the Element evolution. Combining maximum onboard capacity, length and horsepower options, the Element E18 will revolutionize your boating experience. Enjoy the power to cruise, fish, or enjoy a wide range of water sports at any time. Plus, with its exceptional price tag, there's no excuse to not get out on the water today!
- Intuitive accessibility with reliable Mercury® outboard power of up to 115-HP, automotive style handling and 360-degree unobstructed views. Easy operation for beginner boaters.
- Patent pending M-Hull™ design drastically improves stability while on plane and maintains level flotation throughout turns.
- Spacious layout with three social zones encourages conversation for up to 9 passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Solid Black Hull
- Stainless Steel Upgrade Package
- Wakeboard Rack (Single, 1)
- Graphite Interior
- Bow Filler Cushion
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Snap-On Cover
- Stereo AM/FM - MP3 Player Ready
- Bow Speakers
- Cockpit Flooring - Grey Mat
- Cooler Option (25 Quart)
- Cockpit Table
- Digital Depth Indicator
- Additional 6 Gal Fuel Tank w/ Gauge
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer with Brakes
- Length (Overall): 18 ft. 2 in.
- Width (Beam): 7 ft. 5 in.
- Max People Capacity: 9
- Max Horsepower: 125 HP
- Deadrise: 18°
- Approx Weight W/ Standard Engine: 2,000 lb.
- Approx Weight W/ Trailer: 2,750 lb.
- Max People Weight: 1,277 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 12 gal
- Draft Down: 12 in.
- Height On Trailer: 5 ft. 6 in.
- Beam On Trailer: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Storage Length: 21 ft. 10 in.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.