|Model||VR6 Bowrider OB|
|LOA||22 ft 4 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 10 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Dry Weight||3797 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||33 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
A larger version of our VR5, the VR6 is also all about space and unparalleled roominess. It combines Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design and AftAdvantage™ concept—which increases the self-draining cockpit’s seating area by adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This boat maximizes space and value like never before—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. You’ll also find pleasant surprises like a lockable enclosed changing room (head optional), and aft-facing companion/observer seat that’s ideal for water sports and—with the addition of a filler cushion—creates a comfortable U-lounge that turns the whole aft section into an inviting gathering area.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Spacious cockpit seating converts to inviting U-lounge with addition of optional filler cushion
- Enclosed changing room with optional port potty provides convenience normally found on larger boats
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
- Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR6 to suit your family's needs.
Find a Bayliner Dealer
Please enter a US Zip Code to find dealers
Contact the Manufacturer
The manufacturer will reply to your request as soon as possible.