Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Hampton Bays, New York|
|LOA||19 ft 4 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 1 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||5 ft|
|Engine Model||EXLPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||60 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
2023 Boston Whaler 190 Montauk- On Order
The 190 Montauk® elevates the beloved classic with new features and enhancements sure to win hearts for generations. Retaining all the time-tested utility and easy operation of the original Montauks, the new 190 excels for fishing, watersports and beyond. Every inch of space is maximized in this nimble center console model, meaning there’s plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the ride, whatever the day may hold.
POWERED BY:150hp XL EFI 4-Stroke Mercury w/ Hydraulic steering. Engine installed & tested, Compass & Galvanized trailer w/ swing tongue w/ disc brakes
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-White hull w/ Chrome graphics
-Teak Boarding Steps
-Upgraded Console Cooler
-Split bow rail
-White rubrail w/ SS insert
-Aft seating (port & stbd)
-Fishing Package- 72 Qt cooler w/ cushion, backrest, (2) drink holders & (2) tackle drawers
-Combination Reversible Pilot Seat / Console Cover
SPECS-LOA:19'4" Beam:8' Draft:13" Weight:2,000 lbs Fuel:60 gallons Persons:8
PEFORMANCE- 47.2mph @ 5900 RPM / 0-30 mph in 7.4 seconds / 3.7 seconds to plane
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 190 Montauk® elevates the beloved classic with features and enhancements sure to win hearts for generations. Retaining all the time-tested utility and easy operation of the original Montauks, the 190 excels for fishing, watersports and beyond. Every inch of space is maximized in this nimble center console model, meaning there’s plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the ride, whatever the day may hold.
- Convenient forward fish box / storage compartment with overboard drain.
- Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, LED lights and disc brakes for easy towing.
- Optional port and starboard aft seating features comfortable cushions and removable backrests.
- 60-gallon integrated fuel tank.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 72-quart cooler seat, tackle drawers and console rod holders.
- Fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel, telescoping swim ladder aids re-entry from the water.
- Helm console available with state-of-the-art Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Standard 115-hp EXLPT Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine or optional 150 XL with hydraulic steering.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps and swim ladder.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 19” interior freeboard
- 8” stainless steel cleats (3)
- Boarding steps - molded in port and starboard
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Drink holders (6)
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform (fiberglass) with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- 12-V receptacle
- Access door with stainless steel latch and storage bin
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Binnacle control
- Drink holders (4)
- Electric horn
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail – welded stainless steel
- Partitioned storage at top of helm
- Steering wheel – stainless steel
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- 115 EXLPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury® engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tank (60 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Propeller - stainless steel
- Vessel view mobile
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.