|LOA||28 ft 8 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 6 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
|Dry Weight||5495 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||6 ft 7 in|
|Fuel Tanks||160 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||18 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
The 280 Dauntless completes the full evolution of our iconic, multifunctional center-console bay boat series. True to its family name, this model empowers you to take on adventures fearlessly and explore uncharted territory with confidence. With a wide range of packages available, boaters can choose the right propulsion.
- Engine and piloting packages ranging from high-horsepower single engines to joystick-controlled options let you take on the entire bay.
- Spacious forward seating combined with a center-console cockpit configuration keeps the whole crew happy.
- Large swim platforms with an optional fold-out patio gives you the power to safely take on more pursuits—on the deck, behind the boat, and in the water—with fewer obstacles in between.
- Optional windlass and beach boarding ladder lets you drop anchor wherever you find yourself on the journey.
- Innovative helm seat transforms from a captain’s chair into a leaning post or a vantage point for trolling with the push of a button.
- Spacious forward lounge conceals a large storage garage, designed to provide easier access to dive tanks, buckets and fishing rods.
- Ample rod storage, a standard transom livewell and pump-out forward fishbox provide outstanding fishability.
- Entertainment enhancements through an improved stereo system and colored RGB lighting take the day from fearless to fun in no time flat.
- Digital Switching Technology lets you control lighting and electronics remotely for better battery life.
- A full tempered-glass windshield offers enhanced protection with additional vents and wiper-wash for visibility in all conditions.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 22.5" cockpit depth
- 8" cleats; bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
- Low profile bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Casting platform aft
- Starboard transom walkthrough
- Drink holders stainless steel, forward (4), lounge (2), console (3), aft seats (2)
- Garboard drain plug
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders stainless steel, stern deck (3), gunnel mounted (2), Bow (2)
- Livewell (19 gallons) Insulated with blue interior, light and flush mounted lid in stern deck
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Low profile aft side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Lighting - LED courtesy lighting in cockpit, (multi color RGBW) (2 in bow, 2 at helm, 2 at stern deck)
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Wireless phone charger
- Console face tan gelcoat
- Drink holders (3) SS
- Electrical switch panel
- Electronics mounting surface (for 16" display or dual 12" displays)
- Acrylic access door in aluminum frame with stainless steel latch
- Head porta potti (with pump-out)
- Interior LED light
- Hooks - stainless steel (2)
- Forward port and starboard seats with folding backrests
- Forward console lounge with armrests
- Stern bench seat with folding backrest
- Fiberglass leaning post with convertible deluxe helm seating: Port and starboard armrests, flip up bolsters, integrated storage drawers, grab rail, electric actuation converts helm seating into aft facing couch with leaning post for captain
- Bow, anchor locker with overboard drain and stainless-steel gas shock
- Insulated bow storage lockers, P&S, with overboard drains and stainless-steel gas shocks
- Forward in floor fish box with overboard drain and pump out
- Lockable console front storage - holds multiple rods, buckets, gear, and optional dive tank racks (includes: garage storage organizer for easy access to smaller gear)
- Lockable console storage
- Storage drawers in leaning post
- Storage under aft seat
- 350 L6 (DTS) Black Mercury Verado with hydraulic power steering (91 octane fuel recommended)
- Active engine trim
- Tilt steering
- Propeller - stainless steel
- Automatic bilge pump
- Battery trays (3) with switch and wiring
- Electric horn
- Electric trim tabs with indicators
- Freshwater shower (18-gallon tank) with stern sprayer
- Fuel tank 160-gallon
- Navigation lights
- Integrated Mercury SmartCraft® Connect
Vessel View Mobile
- Display key engine data on your smartphone (Android or Apple iPhone)
- Bluetooth connection via Vessel View Mobile app (compatible while connected to stereo)
- Troubleshooting assistance with dealer notification