Presented For Sale By:
|Model||E 235 XS|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||4500 lb|
|Engine Model||Cold Fusion White|
|Fuel Tanks||55 gal|
Available in Store: Stuart
The Crownline E 235 XS is Powered by Mercury Cold Fusion White 250XL HP and is built on the F.A.S.T. Tab Vented Hull Chine with Reversed Chines and Delta Performance Pad. You and your guests will be comfortable thanks to enough of seating and a huge canvas Bimini top, which will encourage day-long excursions.
The helm feature include a Garmin 7' touchscreen with Lakevu G3 maps, Garmin blue charts G3 mapping chips, and trim tabs with indicators.
Other features include a battery charger, battery management panel with voltage sensitive relay charging system, six stainless steel cleats, coking lights, enclosed with handheld shower, sink with solid surface countertop, opening portlight with porta potti, bow and cockpit covers, stainless steel ladder boarding at bow and stern, and LCD transom stereo.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Crownline Boats at our Stuart showroom.
- Batteries & Battery Boxes Installed (2 X Series 27 Batteries)
- Battery Charger
- Battery Management Panel W/Vsr (Voltage Sensitive Relay) Charging System
- Cleats - 6In. Stainless Steel Pull Up Embossed, 6 Total
- Docking Lights - Stainless Steel
- F.A.S.T. Tab® Vented Hull Chine W/Reversed Chines & Delta Performance Pad
- Gps - Garmin 7In. Touch Screen W/Lakevu G3 Maps
- Garmin - Blue Charts G3 Mapping Chip (Additional Chip)
- HEAD COMPARTMENT - ENCLOSED W/HANDHELD SHOWER, SINK W/SOLID
- SURFACE COUNTERTOP, -OPENING PORTLIGHT & PORTA POTTI")
- Head Door Insert W/Storage Netting
- And more
- Mercury 3.4L 250 Four Stroke XL - Cold Fusion White
- Deluxe Color Matched, (Exch.) COLOR: SLATE
- Dash, Black Shroud w/Double Stitch & S/Steel Switches & Billet (Exch.)
- Canvas - Bow & Cockpit Cover, Color Matched
- Canvas Delete - Delete Standard One-Piece Boat Cover
- Head - Pump Out Fitting, Plumbing, and Additional Holding Tank
- Stereo - LCD Transom Remote
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.