Sea-Doo GTX 230
With the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat, the GTX models allow to lounge or enjoy a picnic. Add the music from its Bluetooth Audio System and extra cargo, like a cooler and your days on the water would never be the same.
- Rotax 1630 ACE - 170 hp and 230 hp Engines
- Ergolock Seat with Stepped Design
- Bluetooth Audio System (Optional)
- Exclusive Quick-Attach Rear Cargo System (LinQ)
- Direct-Access Front Storage and Watertight Phone Box
- Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR)
- Variable Trim System (VTS)
- Other features: 26 gal. (99 L) of storage, Speed Regulator Mode and Slow Mode, Tilt Steering, Boarding Ladder, Closed-loop cooling system (CLCS)
ROTAX 1630 ACE - 230
Direct Access Front Storage
Large front storage area that's easily accessible from a seated position.1
Swim Platform with Integrated LinQ™ System
Exclusive quick-attach system on the largest swim platform in the industry that allows for easy installation of accessories.
BRP Audio-Premium System (Optional)
An industry-first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth‡ audio system.2
Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 170 / 1630 ACE™- 230 Engine
The Rotax® 1630 ACE - 230 offers instant acceleration by way of a powerful supercharger, while the new Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 170 is the most powerful naturally aspirated Rotax engine ever on a Sea-Doo.
Watertight Phone Box
Waterproof and shockproof compartment specifically designed for phone protection.3
An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
Sea-Doo GTX 230 Specifications
- Request Price
- Personal Watercraft
- 11 ft 4 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material
Related Current Sea-Doo Personal watercrafts
Contact the Manufacturer
The manufacturer will reply to your request as soon as possible.