Sea-Doo RXP-X 300
The ultimate top-of-the-line racing watercraft combines power, handling and control like nothing else on the water. And with the 300-hp Rotax 1630 ACE engine, nothing else will come close to you on the buoy course.
- Acceleration of 0-60 mph (96 km/h) in 3.8 Seconds
*Acceleration based on BRP internal testing in optimal conditions.
- Ergolock System: Narrow Racing Seat and Angled Footwell Wedges
- Racing Handlebar with Adjustable Riser
- Deep V-shaped T3 Hull™ for unmatched control and precision
- Adjustable Race-Inspired Sponsons for performance handling
- X-Coloration, Graphics, Design and Gauge
- Trim Tabs
- Variable Trim System (VTS)
ROTAX 1630 ACE - 300
Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 170
The Rotax® 1630 ACE™ is the most powerful Rotax® engine ever, delivering high efficiency and amazing acceleration.
A deep-V design thatt provides unmatched control and precision for the sharpest turns and unrivaled handling.
A narrow seat profile with deep knee pockets lets riders sit naturally and use the leg muscles to hold onto the machine for more control.
Racing Handlebar with Adjustable Riser
A telescopic steering system that optimizes the experience for varying rider sizes.
Limits bow rise and improves performance in all water conditions.
Adjustable Rear Sponsons
Improves lateral stability and is 3-position adjustable for different rider preferences and conditions.
- ECO® Mode
- Ergolock™ Seat
- Seat Strap
- Trim Tabs
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
- Launch Contro
- l RF D.E.S.S.™ Key
- LinQ™ Attachment System (Accessory)
- Wide-Angle Mirrors Handlegrip with Palm Rests
- Footwell Carpets
- Tow Hook
Sea-Doo RXP-X 300 Specifications
- Request Price
- Personal Watercraft
- 10 ft 11 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material
Related Current Sea-Doo Personal watercrafts
Contact the Manufacturer
The manufacturer will reply to your request as soon as possible.