Sea-Doo RXT-X 300
Its revolutionary lighter platform, combined with the Ergolock System, maximizes control in any condition, making the RXT-X the new benchmark for rough water performance. With the 300-hp engine, 60 mph (96 km/h) is just a few seconds away.
- Acceleration of 0-60 mph (96 km/h) in 3.6 Seconds*
- Ergolock™ Narrow Racing Seat
- Direct-Access Front Storage and Watertight Phone Box
- Bluetooth Audio System (Optional)
- Exclusive Quick-Attach Rear Cargo System (LinQ)
- Angled, Extended, Footwell Wedges
- Launch Control Auto-Trim for Optimal Acceleration
- Race-Inspired X-Sponsons for Hull Stabilization
ROTAX 1630 ACE - 300
BRP Audio-Premium System (Optional)
An industry-first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth‡ audio system.
A narrow seat profile with deep knee pockets lets riders sit naturally and use the leg muscles to hold onto the machine for more control.
Race-inspired X-Sponsons for increased turning performance.
An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
Direct Acces Front Storage
Large front storage area that's easily accessible from a seated position.
Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 300
The Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 300 is the most powerful Rotax® engine ever, delivering high efficiency and the best-in-class acceleration
- ECO® Mode
- Standard Seat
- Split Seat (2 parts)
- Ergolock™ System
- Seat Strap
- Trim Tabs
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
- Launch Control
- Ski Tow Eye
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key
- Direct Access
- Front Storage
- Watertight Phone Box Compartment
- LinQ™ Attachment System
- BRP Audio-Premium ( Optional )
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Handlegrip with Palm Rests
- Footwell Carpets
- Large Swim Platform
- Tilt Steering
Sea-Doo RXT-X 300 Specifications
- Request Price
- Personal Watercraft
- 11 ft 4 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material
Related Current Sea-Doo Personal watercrafts
Contact the Manufacturer
The manufacturer will reply to your request as soon as possible.