Sea-Doo Wake 170
Grab your wakeboard, skate, surf or anything else you can get on the water. Thanks to exclusive tow-focused features like Ski Mode, a LinQ Ski Pylon, and Board Rack, there’s no other watercraft you’ll want to be towed behind.
- Rotax 1630 ACE - 170 Engine
- Larger Front Storage of 40.2 gal. (152 L)
- Bluetooth Audio System (Optional) and Watertight Phone Box
- Exclusive LinQ Quick-Attach System for Cargo and Ski Pylon
- Robust and Scratch-Resistant Polytech GEN 2 Hull Material
- Removable Wakeboard Rack
- Ski Mode for a smooth launch and stable speed
- Ergolock Seat
- Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR)
ROTAX 1630 ACE - 170
Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 170
The new Rotax® 1630 ACE™ - 170 is the most powerful naturally aspirated Rotax engine ever on a Sea-Doo watercraft.
LinQ™ Retractable Ski Pylon
A quick-install retractable ski pylon that stows away when not in use. Features spotter handgrips and rope storage.
Provides easy wakeboard transport.
BRP Audio-Premium System (Optional)
The industry-first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth‡ audio system.
Watertight Phone Box
Waterproof and shockproof compartment specifically designed for phone protection.
Five preset acceleration profiles make it easy to deliver a smooth launch and maintain consistent pace.
- ECO® Mode
- Ergolock™ Standard Seat
- Split Seat (2 parts)
- Seat Strap
- VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
- Boarding Ladder
- Tow Hook
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key
- Watertight Phone Box Compartment
- LinQ™ Attachment System
- BRP Audio-Premium System (Optional)
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Handlegrip with Palm Rests
- Footwell Carpets
- Large Swim Platform
Sea-Doo Wake 170 Specifications
- Request Price
- Personal Watercraft
- 10 ft 11 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material
Related Current Sea-Doo Personal watercrafts
Contact the Manufacturer
The manufacturer will reply to your request as soon as possible.