Watch the Boats.com Bayliner 335 Video Boat Review
A twin-engine stern-drive cruiser with sleeping for six.
- Undersell the competition by tens of thousands of dollars.
- Keep the cabin spaces open and naturally lighted, with lots or ports and windows.
- Foam-filled box-grid stringer system.
- Fiberglass hull with Armorflex gelcoat, and a Hydropel vinylester skin coat.
- Surprisingly fast and nimble for a boat of this size and weight; we broke 44 mph at top end, and you can cruise all day in the mid 30s.
- Twin stern-drives make close-quarters handling a breeze—this boat spins on a dime.
- The ability to trim both drives and tabs gives a lot of attitude control.
- A fully-enclosed, walk-in midcabin with a real bulkhead and door provides more privacy than expected on a boat of this size.
- Extended swim platform option gives you serious acreage at water level.