Overview: An affordable aluminum modified-V bass boat that’s loaded with features.
This is a modified-V style bass boat that’s a notch above entry-level, with a painted hull, matching trailer, Mercury four-stroke outboard and many added angling features.
VIEW THE CRESTLINER VT 17 VIDEO BOAT REVIEW
- All-welded aluminum hull, MIG-welded together down the keel, supported by aluminum stringer structure
- Aluminum deck
- Aluminum console with molded acrylic cap
- Top speed of 36 mph with optional Mercury four-stroke 60 outboard and aluminum propeller
- Best fuel economy is 9.1 mpg at 4500 rpm and 26.3 mph
- Tracks well in very rough conditions; ride is good for boat type
- In smooth water, heels over to take a set and turns with confidence
- Step to bow platform is convenient and covers a small, built-in cooler
- Large locking dry storage compartment in bow platform, and a single rod locker
- MotorGuide FW 46FB 12-volt trolling motor and on-board battery charger
- Recessed trolling motor foot control
- Remote trim switch on bow panel
- Three-across seating
- 30-gallon livewell aft
- Dedicated tackle tray storage, and underseat storage
- Dash-mounted Lowrance X-50 fish locator
For more information, visit Crestliner.