Presented For Sale By:
|Location||New Bern, North Carolina|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Length at Water Line||33 ft|
|Max Draft||5 ft|
|Dry Weight||22000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||49 ft 8 in|
|Engine usage (hours)||60|
|Fuel Tanks||95 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||40 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 224 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/238916
Reason for selling is "No longer has the time to use the boat".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Beautiful one of a kind 1974 Gulfstar G41 Pilothouse!
1974 Gulfstar G41, this boat is unique in that it has a custom built pilothouse unlike its sister boats, keeping you dry and warm during the winter but still allowing plenty of airflow in the summer months. The boat has all the essentials for a liveaboard vessel.
The boat has two staterooms, the forward stateroom has a v-berth with a head, the aft stateroom has a v-berth with a head and shower. Ample storage throughout this vessel.
The boat is set up for comfort with the mid-ship boasting a dinette, settee, and a study desk. The galley, also mid-ship has countertops, an oven with stovetops, microwave, stainless sink, and refrigerator.
Honda 200i generator, 24000 BTO Webasto air + Heat with vents in all cabins and Salon. Peplink Wifi and cellular router.
This boat is ready for its next adventure!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Morgan, Beneteau, and Island Trader vessels for sale. If you're in the Greenville, Jacksonville, Goldsboro, or Kinston areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other pilothosue sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat is in good condition for its age. Structurally sound inside and out. The boat is clean, Sails and running gear are in good shape and ready to be sailed. Per seller, all electronics are in working order. The engine is a remanufactured Perkins 4.107 51hp with 60 hours.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (2)
- Heat (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Cabin (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Hard Top (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Iphone AUX Plug-in (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- USB Port (Included)
- Water Heater (6 Gallon)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Blocks (Included)
- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Forestay (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Main Sail (Included)- Roller Furling Jib (Included)