Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada|
|Beam||10 ft 5 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 7 in|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
Best of both worlds with classic lines above the waterline and a full keel below the waterline. Designed by Ted Gozzard, the Bayfield 32, with her cutter rig, long keel, attached rudder and shallow draft, is a classic example of the ideal cruising sailboat.
One Cabin, One Head Layout with Large Main Salon
Force 10 Propane Heater
Pedestal Wheel Steering and Comfortable Cockpit
- One cabin, one head layout with large main salon.
- Main salon had U-Shaped settee to Starboard with a drop down table.
- Straight settee opposite.
- Quarter berth aft port which also makes bench seat for the Nav Station.
- Galley to Starboard with Kenyon 3 burner stove and oven, ice box refrigeration, sink with pressure water, and storage below.
- Forward is the V-Berth Cabin. Double berth and Hanging locker.
- Head also forward with Manual head, and sink with vanity storage.
- Force 10 Propane heating in the main salon heats and drys the whole interior.
- Square cockpit with pedestal wheel steering.
- Compass at helm.
- Transom swim ladder.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Two headsail winches in cockpit and two cabintop winches.
- Teak grab rail along the cabin top.
- Two ventilation dorades.
- Opening deck hatch.
- Anchor roller with anchor, chain, and rode.
- Bow and Stern pulpits with single lifelines.
- Bow, Stern, and Midships cleats.
Sails & Rigging
- Dacron mainsail
- 150% genoa
- Furling genoa
- Harken Furler
Navigational & Electrical
- RADAR: JRC 1000
- PLOTTER: Lowrange
- VHF: Realistic
- AUTOPILOT: Autohelm
- GPS: Furuno GP31
- COMPASS: 5" Ritchie & 3" Plastimo
- Windex wind speed and direction
- Jensen CD/AM/FM radio
- 30 amp shore power inlet
- Farymann R30M Diesel engine
- 3 Blade fixed prop
- 20 Gal Diesel tank.
- 8' Inflatable Dingy.
- Steel Cradle.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.