Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Hamble Point Marina)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||34 ft 5 in|
|Length at Water Line||27 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft 3 in|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 3 in|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||12125 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||44 ft 3 in|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 240 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 240 liters|
A rather stunning example of this 'Blue Chip' cruising ketch from the much acclaimed Swedish HR Yard. This Hallberg-Rassy Rasmus 35 with traditional long keel, wheel steering, and centre cockpit is now available on the market after MUCH investment, cossetting and passion spent. She may have been moulded in 1978 but has been re-born in 2015/2016.
The blue print for the Halberg-Rassy Concept.
The Rasmus 35 was designed by the leading Swedish designer of elegant yachts of the 1960s, Olle Enderlein.
760 boats were made during twelve years between 1967 and 1978.
The name "Rasmus" is the God of Winds in Germany. The design of the Rasmus 35 was in many ways ahead of its time.
It was the first sailing yacht in the world with a windscreen which made her centre cockpit very well protected, whilst keeping her elegant lines. This was the blueprint for the Hallberg-Rassy concept.
The first two Rasmus were built entirely of mahogany and each took one year to construct. From hull number 3 both the hull and the superstructure were made of GRP.
The Rasmus 35 also has a powerful engine, these important basic points, together with timeless lines makes this yacht still pleasing today and she will also be as attractive in decades from now, a timeless classic. In other words, this is a genuine Hallberg-Rassy
The Rasmus has been awarded its own association. The name is "Rasmusklubben" (The Rasmus Club) and already has many members. The club organises meetings both at sea in the summer and onshore in the wintertime to encourage interchange of hints and experiences.
Offers 6 berths in a two double and two single configuration including the main saloon and aft cabin.
- Mahogany Interior
- Fabric upholstery (recent)
- Eberspacher heating
- 12v LED cabin lighting
- Shore power
- Carpets Available
- Linear Galley
- Spinflo gas cooker with oven; grill and two hotplates
- Stainless Steel Sink with hot and cold pressurised water with mixer tap
- Marine Electric WC
- Washbasin with hot and cold pressurised water
- Ventilation vent
Mechanical and Electrical
- Beta Marine 43hp shaft driven inboard 4 cylinder diesel engine with technodrive gearbox (2:1)
- 3 x Batteries ( 1 x Engine & 2 x Domestic )
- Battery charging from 2 seperate engine mounted alternators.
- Electric anchor windlass ( Requires engine running )
- Mains shore power
Navigation and Electronics
- E95 Raymarine Multi Function Display 2015
- GPS AIS above
- RD 418D 4KW Digital Radome scanner
- Raynet I50 / I60 Wind, Speed and Wind package.
- I70 Colour Instrument Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Evolution Auto pilot
- AIS 650 Class B Transceiver
- Ray60 VHF Radio with fist mic
- VTronix Windex aerial and direction indicator.
- Ketch Rig
- Selden anodised alloy spars - new in 2015
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging 2015/2016
- Terylene Braid Running - Main, Mizzen &.Genoa
- Single line mainsail reefing.
- Furling headsail System
- Main - Good
- Genoa - New in 2017
- Mizzen - New in 2018
- Various others sails ( 5 in total inc Storm Jib )
Deck and Safety Equipment
- Dock warps x 2 (various other rope & cordage)
- 6 x Mooring cleats (bow;midships & aft)
- 6 x Fenders
- Deck Brush
- 3 x Rope clutches(main & Jib Furlers)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Boarding Ladder
- 2 x Bilge Pumps - (Electric/Manual)
- Harness Points (Bow & Aft)
- Navigation lights
- Lalizas Life link
- Double guard wires
- Solid GRP & Glass Cockpit cover
- Anchor 15kg with 30m x 3/8 chain
- Electric Windlass with warping drum controlled by remote/foot controls
- Halyard x 3 - Lewmar - 2 speed
- Primary x 2 - Lewmar - 2 speed
- Winch Handles x 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.