Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||St Simons Island, Georgia|
|Length at Water Line||27 ft 6 in|
|Length on Deck||32 ft|
|Max Draft||5 ft|
|Max Bridge Clearance||49 ft|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 70 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 40 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 20 gal|
This is a beautiful example of a renowned, reputable and rugged blue water cruiser. She is a one owner boat and benefits from constant upgrades, tweaks and modifications. The owner of this boat has taken great pride in finishing the boat from the factory back in 1978 and continued to diligently care for her ever since. Often a boat represents and tells a story of their owner- it is clear that the engineer that has owned this vessel is practical, an able seaman and loving owner.
If looking for a Westsail 32, do not purchase until you have seen this boat.
- Very safe a seaworthy galley.
- Adler Barbor refrigeration.
- Stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Three burner Force 10 stove.
- Ample storage for cutlery, pots/pans and dishware.
Hull and Deck
- GRP Side decks.
- Beautifully varnished companionway and teak joinery on-deck.
- Bronze opening port-lights.
- Opening deck hatches
- Dorade vents
- Lofrans electric windlass.
- Super MAX 42lbs CQR anchor with 200 feet of 5/16HT'' chain -At Bow
- CQR Secondary with 75ft of chain - At Bow.
- Danforth Kedge
- Fortress 55.
- 100ft of Chain stored in bilge.
- 100 Gallons Fresh Water split between two 50 gallon tanks.
- 70 Gallons Diesel Fuel, split between two 35 gallon tanks.
- 35 Gallon Holding tank fitted with macerator.
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank.
- Perkins 4108. - Extensive overhaul in 2008.
- PYI Maxprop.
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter rigged
- Fully battened main sail- NEW
- Dutchman Mainsail system.
- Storm Tri Sail
- Storm Jib
- Spinnaker with sock.
- Profurl Headstay furler
- Harken Staysail furler.
- Boom Brake.
- Mast Steps.
- Backstay insulator - ready for SSB.
- Standing rigging periodically replaced and inspected.
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter
- Raymarine Radar on gimbled radar pole.
- Raymarine Tiller Pilot.
- Class B AIS
- C.A.R.D -Collision. Avoidance. Radar. Detector. This is a low current draw radar receiver.
- Furuno GPS.
- Furuno Weather data receiver 518mhz
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Stereo/CD Player with speakers in cabin.
- Wind Vane steering system.
- BBQ on deck, plumbed to ships propane system.
- Sea anchor.
- Rule 3700 bilge pump
- 2 Whale gusher manual Bilge pumps.
- Engine driven bilge pump.
- 4 Hella fans.
- Katadyn 35 Watermaker.
- 6 Person Zodiac dinghy and 15hp Johnson outboard.
- Silent Wind 500watt wind generator with regaulator.
- Solar 200w x 2 panel (New 2014). Mounted on articulating bracket.
- 4 x 12v fans
- Water Heater 110v and Engine Loop - NEW 2012
- Battery Charger
- 4 x Lifeline Group 31 House batteries.
- Engine Start battery.
- Battery monitor.
- Transformer for 220v.
- Katadyn 35 Watermaker
- As you descend the companionway the chart table is found to starboard. The chart table is large and suitable for off -shore, navigation. You have all of the required information to hand and ample room to chart your coarse at the forward facing chart table.
- Aft of the chart table are the majority of the ships electronic and electrical systems-Access to systems is very easy and practical.
- Opposite the chart table (to Port) is the galley. There are plenty of places to stow everything required for a long passage. The storage is organized in a very ergonomic and methodical way, this ensures that cooking underway, even in a lumpy sea is very safe and easy.
- The Saloon is full of character and and epitomizes the vessel. Its traditional and rich wood finish is a pleasure to spend time in. The saloon also serves as the living quarters aboard the vessel. Both sides of the boat can be setup to offer safe and comfortable sea-berths, these can also be made into a double bed when more sleeping space is required! This is such a clever use of space, the utilitarian layout is very flexible and offers unique functionality aboard this boat.
- The clever use of the saloon allows the v-berth to be used solely for storage. One of the greatest things about the Westsail 32 his her ability to carry a load (always required when long distance cruising). With this layout and storage capacity no sailor will have to compromise on provisions or equipment during a long trip.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.