|Max Bridge Clearance||6 ft|
|Engine Make||Beta Marine|
|Engine usage (hours)||55|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 120 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 60 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 30 gal|
- "A yacht that's luxurious and one that's wind-wise and highly responsive" S2 from the original S2 11,0A brochure
- Turnkey; ready for 2021
- Repowered in late 2018; only 56 engine hours
- 3 meticulous owners
- New main and jib late 2015; main sail barely used; spinaker never used
- New custom interior cushions 2015
- Winter boat cover
- Edson pedestal steering, running gear by Harken, Schaefer and Nicro Fico
- Draft 5'6"
Very spacious cabin with navigation station and separate galley with caned overhead and below sink cabinets, New navy striped custom cushions 3 years new. Comfortable V berth sleeps 2 with 8" custom foam cushions; dinette sleeps 2 children or 1 adult; settee sleeps 1 and extra long aft sleeps 1 adult or 2 children. Private head with shower. Teak door to separate V-berth and head from main cabin. 2 spacious foot lockers and considerable storage under and behind settee cushions, Huge9 cubic foot ice box and dry storage next to sink. Currently configured with a microwave but room for stove as was in the original setup.