Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||46 LLC Owned|
|Location||Channel Islands Harbor, Oxnard, California|
|LOA||45 ft 6 in|
|Length at Water Line||39 ft 9 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft 6 in|
|Engine Make||Ford Leman|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||50|
|Fuel Tanks||450 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||450 gal|
|Holding Tanks||40 gal|
New "Crate" Ford Leman 120 Engine 2016 60 hours
New epoxy bottom 2016
Last hauled 2016
Engine and Gen serviced mid 2018
This well kept and upgraded Motorsailer is ready to move aboard and capable of going anywhere. Enjoy the comfort and spaciousness of this yacht above and below decks. Dual steering stations (inside and out) allow for enjoyable sailing in any weather. A completely New Rig 2007 with In-Mast Furling on both the Main and Mizzen and Roller Furling Headsail make for easy handling. Spacious Aft Deck Patio, a huge Aft Stateroom and plenty of storage make this a perfect Live-Aboard or Voyager. Ample tankage gives plenty of cruising range. If you are looking for a sailing vessel with spacious and comfortable accommodations, this yacht is a must see. She would be a great boat for Mexico!
Comfortably sleeps four with grand style in two staterooms with separate heads. Interior features hand finished solid teak throughout.
Guest stateroom is forward with double Pullman berth to port with storage drawers below and hanging lockers with shelves to starboard. Directly aft to starboard is a head with separate shower-stall/tub. Opposite the head is a large galley with pass through to main salon.
The main salon is four steps above the galley where there is an inside steering station to starboard and a fold down bar between galley and salon to port. Helm station and L-shaped dinette settee offer abundant storage. Large safety glass windows surround the salon for an open, bright and airy feeling.
Aft of the main salon is an enormous master stateroom. It features a huge walk around centerline berth, four hanging lockers, fourteen drawers, a sit-down vanity with built in mirror, bedside tables, six opening ports and an overhead hatch. The en-suite head has a shower stall.
The spacious galley is down to port, forward of main salon and features ample storage in cabinets, drawers, lockers and shelves. Aft side of galley has a large counter space, stainless steel sink and a hanging wine-glass rack. In addition to hot and cold water faucet is an instant hot water and chilled water tap. Forward side of galley has a full sized AC/DC refrigerator/freezer, a three burner princess electric stove with oven and microwave.
- Simrad-Robertson autopilot
- Raymarine G series system 2010 installed
- Depth sounder
- Raymarine speed/log
- Raymarine Radar HD 48 mile
- Danforth Compass
- VHF Radio with helm remote
- Rudder indicator
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems
- 1k watt Xantrex Inverter
- Six 8-D batteries New 2017
- Xantrex TC40 charger
- Battery parallel switch
- Shore power chord
- Onan 12kw Generator Serviced mid 2018
Newly Rebuilt Ford Leman 120 HP engine
- 200 gal/day water maker
- Freshwater engine cooling
- Four automatic bilge pumps
- Water separator fuel filter
- Engine room blower
- Manual heads
- Engine alarm
- Holding tank and discharge valve
- Dual helm stations-pilot house and cockpit
Riging and Sails
- Ketch rigged
- Newer standing rigging
- Newer main and mizzen masts w/ in mast furling
- Newer main and mizzen sails
- Newer running rigging
- Newer mechanical vang on main and mizzen
- Roller furling Genoa
- 2 Self tailing primary winches
- 6 working and halyard winches
- Boatswains chair with block and tackle
Decks are open and spacious with fiberglass reinforced nonskid finish. After deck has formica weather cloths under teak rails and built in matching settees to port and starboard. In between is a varnished teak table and furniture creating a great social area for entertaining or just relaxing.
The stern rail features Custom davits supporting a 14' hard bottom Avon dinghy with Yamaha 4-stroke 50 HP engine.
- 60lb Bruce Anchor
- Maxwell vertical capstan electric windlass
- Stainless bow pulpit and rails
- Stainless stanchions and lifelines
- Dinghy cover
- Coast Guard safety package
- Eight PFD?s
- New fenders and mooring lines
- Spreader lights
- Windshield wipers
- Boarding ladder
Sellers notes re work done!
Auxiliary power is provided by a Ford Lehman 120-HP, diesel inboard engine with a Paragon gear reduction gearbox with 1.75” (+/-) stainless steel propeller shaft lead through a flexible (hose) stuffing box to a bronze shaft log with a conventional sleeved cutless bearing and a bronze propeller (not inspected, vessel in water).
RIGGING AND DECK FITTINGS
Masts, booms and rigging have been significantly upgraded on this vessel with aluminum masts (original were wood) and roller furling units for all sails (main, mizzen, headsail).
- Mainsail – Roller Furling
- Mizzen – Roller Furling
- Headsail – Roller Furling
- The vessel electrical system includes a 12-volt DC and a 120-volt AC system.
- Six 12-volt 8-D AGM batteries are divided into three banks for house, Onan generator and engine starting.
- DC voltage over current protection is accomplished through a ganged circuit breaker panel and various fuses throughout vessel
- Engine alternator
- Promariner, Pronautic 50.50P battery charger
- Onan 12.0 KW diesel generator provides AC electricity
- 1,000-watt inverter and shore power system
- Navigation Lights
- Clock, Barometer, Humidity & Temperature Gauges
- VHF Radio
- Arganaut Flat Panel Monitor for Navigation (Exterior)
- Flat Panel Monitor for Navigation (Interior)
- Danforth Constellation Compass (Interior)
- Ritchie Compass (Exterior)
- Simrad Robertson AP22 Autopilot (Interior)
- Simard AP22 Autopilot Controller (Exterior)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed /Direction Display (Exterior)
- Raymarine G-Series Navigation Equipment Controller With Black Box:
- Wind Speed / Direction
- Navigation Data
- Safety Flares
- (6) Portable & (1) Fixed Engine Room Fire Extinguishers (Automatic Feature)
- (3) Electric Bilge Pumps
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Type I & II PFDS
- Throw Cushions
- Throw Devices –Life Ring & Lifesling in Hard Case on Stern
- Emergency Tiller
- First Aid Kits
- CQR – Bow
- CQR – Stern
- Electric Windlass – Bow
- Chain – 300 ft
- Anchor Handling Gear
- Avon RIB 4.01
- HIN AVB17833B898
- Yamaha Outboard Engine
- 50 HP
- oModel F50TLRX
- oSerial Number 62Y/L/410541/U
- Stainless Steel Davits – Electrical Operation
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.