Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||San Carlos, Mexico|
|Engine Model||Ford Lehman|
|Engine usage (hours)||400|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 3 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 160 gal|
This is an unique Whitby 42 with a lot of recent upgrades. She was design by Ted Brewer and was arguably the most commercially successful design of his. The strength of the Whitby 42 clearly lies in her accommodations with good-sized staterooms forward and aft, with two separate bathrooms and a big living room with a "U" shaped galley with a lot of storage. She has a comfortable navigation station with all the communication equipment at your fingers. Along the passageway aft you can find a workbench and the electrical panel on starboard, and on portside the engine room. This Whitby 42 has received a lot of love and maintenance, and will be a perfect match for someone looking for a live abroad boat with a lot of soul.
She has been on the hard the last 4 months during the hurricane season, located on the hard in San Carlos, Mexico.
- MUSIC: Soundboks 2 (new 2019)
- TV: Spectra (new 2018)
- DEEPTHSOUNDER: Datamarine 3000
- SECURITY: Sirene Marine w/gps tracker (new 2019)
- BATTERIES: 8 (new 2019)
- BATTERY CHARGER: Xantrex Tru-Charge 40
- SOPLAR PANEL: 2x 100W (new 2019)
- INVERTER: Xantrex Sinewave 1800
- ALTERNATOR: 2
- EPIRB: Yes.
- LIFERAFT: Viking 6 persons (need certification)
- LIFE SLING: Yes.
- FIRS AID KIT: Yes.
- SINGER Heavy duty sewing machine (new 2019)
- SOUNDBOKS 2 (new 2019)
- Printer w/scanner
- Lots of tools and electronic tools
- Different epoxy paint
- Interior (pillows, pictures, etc.)
- Kitchen equipments
- Dingy + engine (well used, but in working condition)
- 2x Paddleboard w/oars (new 2019)
- Fishing rod
- Sailing books and Sea of Cortez books
- BILGE PUMP: 2x electrical (new 2019) & 1x manual
- HOLDING TANK: Yes + macerator pump
- HEATER: Newport diesel
- WATERMAKER: PUR
- PROPELLER: 3-blade fixed bronze
- STEERING: Hydraulic with emergency tiller
- RUDDER: Increased from its original size
PROPELLER: 3 blade propeller
POWER: 80 HP
- V-berth cabin has the chain locker in fwd part of the cabin and a decent closet at starboard side. A lot of storage for sails etc under the bed.
- Fwd bathroom with two entrances from both the living room and the v-berth. A working compact Jabasco toilet with sink.
- Main salon has L-shaped settee which pulls out to a double. Dining table folds down from bulkhead and folds open to seat 6. Custom built cabinets to stbd for your tools (with optional TV-mount), and counter area shelf to store your boost.
- Galley is u-shaped w/dual SS sinks fwd, gimbaled stove, refrigerator under aft countertops, all in excellent conditions. Above the kitchen bench you’ll find local Mexican tiles at the wall with a magnetic knife holder.
- Navigation station with a chart table has all the equipment you need for communication just at your finger tips.
- Passage way on stbd you have a practical workbench with a big electric panel with good access from behind.
- Engine room access from the passage way is huge, and will make your mechanical guy very happy.
- Aft queen cabin with two hanging lockers on stbd and a lot of space to sleep 1-2-3-4 persons.
- Aft bathroom with a brand new full sized Jabasco toilet with sink, only to make your visit more pleasant.
Deck and Hull Equipment
- ANCHORS: 1x 30kg Bruce anchor, 1x CQR, 1x Danforth anchor, 1x Luke Storm Anchor, 1x Dinghy anchor.
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Guindeau GDI-600 electric
- SWIMMING PLATFORM: Custom built SS and teak (new 2019)
- DINGHY DAVITS: Aft
- DECK WASH DOWN: Saltwater
- COVERS: Fabric dodger, extended in 2019.
- TEAK: All teak redone with Cetol (new 2019)
- LIFE LINE: Black Dyneema (new 2019)
- SPINNAKER POLE: Yes.
- CHAINPLATES: Brand new chainplates may 2019, increased size from original.
- STANDING RIG: Brand new standing rig may 2019, STA-LOK fittings with new turnbuckles.
- ROLLER FURLER: Profurl
- WINCHES: All serviced in 2019.
1X MAIN (good condition)
1X MIZZEN (good condition)
1X JIB (good condition)
1X STA-SAIL (good condition)
1X SPINNAKER (excellent condition)
1X STORM JIB (excellent condition)
1X STORM SAIL (excellent condition)
- SSB RADIO: ICOM M-802
- RADAR: Furuno DRS4W (new 2019)
- VHF: Standard Horizon GX2200 metrix AIS/GPS (new 2019)
- AUTO PILOT: Simrad AP16 (new control head 2019)
- NAVIGATION: Ipad
- REFRIGERATION: 12v Danfoss cold machine refer system w/salt water cooling
- STOVE: Force 10 Marine
- FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Par pressure water system
- FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Electrical (new 2019)
- WATER HEATER: 120v w/engine heat exchanger 6 gallon.
- OTHER: Two aluminum propane tanks