Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Guaymas, SONORA, Mexico|
|Length at Water Line||31 ft|
|Beam||12 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft 5 in|
|Engine usage (hours)||6560|
|Fuel Tanks||70 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||120 gal|
|Holding Tanks||25 gal|
$9,500 PRICE REDUCTION!!
Solidly built and easy to handle by one or two persons. This Ron Holland-design is equipped to take you cruising or live-aboard comfortably. The free-standing masts are time-tested carbon fiber. All control lines lead aft to the cockpit. To tack, just turn the wheel! No hassle with other control lines. Sails are like-new, in excellent condition and fully battened.
Full cruising equipment – autopilot, windvane, watermaker, SSB, radar, solar panels.
The perfect combination of contemporary design with uncluttered decks and the legendary freestanding Freedom carbon fiber spars. Fast and easy to sail!
She sits on the hard in Guaymas. Her bottom is ready for a new coat of antifouling paint, and she’s ready to go!
On deck, the legendary Freedom carbon fiber main and mizzen masts. No shrouds or backstays to clutter your deck. All lines lead aft to the cockpit. Double lifelines with port and starboard opening gates, large bimini with roll-down screens, solar panels mounted on top to provide shade. Dodger has integral SS grab rails. 6 large aluminum cleats. Teak hand rails on cabin top.
Cockpit features a drop-leaf, fold-down table.
Below decks, forward cabin has access to the chain locker. V-berth is a king size at the head, with generous storage and two hanging lockers. A passageway door provides privacy. Opening port and hatch for light and ventilation.
Head and shower access immediately aft and to starboard of the owners cabin.
Main salon features two upholstered swivel barrel chairs to port, with built-in table and bar. Storage in hanging and regular lockers. To starboard is a large U-Shaped settee and dining area. Dinette folds out for sitting 2 persons in club chairs, in addition to those on the settee, accommodating 6 people easily.
Outboard port and starboard are full-sized pilot berths with high teak lee boards and lee cloths. Large cabin trunk windows and overhead opening hatches provide light and air.
Continuing aft and to port is the galley.
Nav station is to starboard.
Quarter berths full aft, can sleep 2.
Headroom throughout: 6’4”
Caframo 757 fans installed throughout.
Ship’s clock and barometer in Main Salon.
Spacious U-Shaped galley.
- Refrigerator/freezer: Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine with butcher block lid
- Stove: Hillerange 3-burner stove with oven
- Plumbed for water heater
- Built-in wood waste basket next to galley sink
- Sink: Double SS, centerline
- Electric pressure water plus manual fresh and saltwater pumps
- Flush counter top and dry storage bin
- Large 3-section cabinet for storage, custom silverware dividers in drawer
- Canvas pocket spice ‘rack” in galley
- Corel dishes for 8, flatware for 8 and Revere cooking pans
- Port provides access and communication to the cockpit
Electronics and Helm
- VHF #1: Standard Horizon Galaxy fixed mount
- VHF #2 and 3: two handheld Standard Horizon
- SSB/Ham Radio: Icom 710 with digital speaker to remove 95% of background noise
- SSB/Ham Tuner: Icom AT 130 with clear speech speaker
- Radar: JRC 1500, 16 mi
- Radar alarm: Yes
- Depth Sounder/Wind Speed and Direction: B&G Network
- Autpilot: Alpha 3000
- GPS units: (1) Garmin 126 (screen is weak)
- Compasses: (4) B&G Network, Ritchie Binnacle mount; Autohelm personal compass (electronic); Handheld compass
- Nightscope: Famous trails
- Cellular signal booster: Wilson dual band
Nav station is located on the starboard side of the main salon. Red nav light and alpenglow lights throughout main salon for night vision.
- Batteries: House bank with (6) 6-volt lead acid batteries; 700 total amp hours
- Batteries: Engine start – (1) 12-volt
- Smart regulator: Ample Power V.3
- Battery Desulfator: Nanopulser PG-12M
- Battery Parallel Switch: Yes
- Battery Monitor: Ample Power Emon II H1
- Solar Panels: (4) Uni-Solar 64-watt panels (designed for high ambient temperatures and partial shade)
- Solar controller: Pro-Star 30
- Inverter: 400 watt, hard-wired
- Alternator: Ample Power Model 4023
- AC Battery Charger: 40 amp Xantrex
- Other: Electrical system set up by LTD Marine in Alameda, CA
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Engine: Perkins 4-108
- Engine HP: 48
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Engine hours: 6560
- Fuel filters: Primary: dual Racor with vacuum gauge; Secondary spin-on filter
- Transmission: Hurth 150V
- Propellers: (1) Fixed, 3-blade and (1) 18 x 14 RH Folding Martec
- Prop shaft: 1.25”
- Dripless Shaft: PSS Seal coupler
- Bilge pumps: (3) – 1 electric and 2 manual
- Raw water sea strainer: under galley sink
- Engine Room blower: 1
- Fire Extinguishers: (3) manual; (1) halon
- Steering: Wheel, Edson pedestal
- Fresh water cooling system: yes, with heat exchanger
- Head type: Manual Lavac
- Windvane: Scanmar Monitor (needs service)
- Watermaker: Pur/Katadyn 40
- Other: (4) 5-gallon diesel jugs; (2) 5-gallon gasoline jugs
Deck material: Balsa-cored fiberglass
- Anchor #1: 46# CQR with 300’ 5/16 chain
- Anchor #2: 35# CQR
- Anchor #3: Fortress 23 with 56’ chain and 200’ 5/8” braid
- Anchor #4: Luke Fisherman 50#
- Additional chain 25’ and rode 200’
- Anchor bridle
- Toe rails: Aluminum
- Teak boarding ladder
- Bow and stern pulpits: SS
- Anchor Windlass: Electric Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express
- Anchor roller: Single SS. Anchor roller is adjustable for accepting different size anchors and holding conditions.
- Lights: Tricolor navigation, deck light on mizzen mast
- Double lifelines with port and starboard opening gates
- Dodger and Bimini with Phifertex Plus roll-down shade curtains on 3-sides. 3-solar panels on top of bimini.
- Custom made weather cloths for cockpit and stern
Sails and Rigging
Cruise-equipped with Dacron sails by Island Planet.
- Main and Mizzen Sails: Fully-battened, all lines lead aft, with lazy jacks
- Mizzen staysails: (2) – one reefable and one for light air
- Riding Sail: Flies off mizzen boom and mast
- Boom Vangs: (2) rigid Vang-Masters
- Sail covers new in 2016
- Total sail area: 900 sq ft
- Masts: (2) Carbon fiber keel-stepped
- Main and mizzen travelers: Schaefer
- Sail covers (2016)
- Winches: (4) Self-tailing Barient 27s with spare parts. All located in cockpit area.
- With this kind of sail and rigging setup – no need for roller furling, backstay adjuster, reaching strut, spinnaker pole nor whisker pole!
- Wet locker – near companionway
- Through-hulls: (5) easily accessible in bilge via floorboards between settee and chairs
- Many tools and spares
- Many charts, shop manuals and books on diesel electrical repairs, cruising guides
- Lifejackets: (6)
- Lifesling: Yes
- EPIRB: McMurdo
- MOB Pole attached to Life Ring
- Tether: (3)
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Jack Lines
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.