Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Pultneyville, New York|
Major price reduction! Seller's will consider all offers!!
This cruiser/racer embodies the construction quality and seaworthiness that its designer, George Hinterhoeller is known for. Nyneve has been well maintained, equipped and upgraded, including: Harken roller furling, chart plotter, wind speed/direction, depth & speed/log instruments, wheel steering, compass on steering pedestal, autopilot and full galley with refrigeration and gimbaled propane stove, a reliable Westerbeke diesel engine with dripless PSS, 3-blade feathering MaxProp and much more.
Owners want offers!
LWL: 24' 3"
Beam: 10' 2"
Displacement: 8000 lbs
Ballast: 3500 lbs
Fuel: 22 gal Water: 40 gal Holding: 25 gal
Best known for his big race boats, Argentinean designer German Frers drew the lines of the Niagara 31. With a displacement to length (D/L) ratio of 266 and a very generous sail area to displacement (SA/D) ratio of 18.9, the Niagara 31 combines stability and performance. The cockpit of the 31 functional, dry and well-protected, with deep storage lockers, mainsheet traveler for mid-boom sheeting located just forward of the helm and wheel pedestal steering within reach of sail control lines.
Cabin layout of the 31 is straightforward: Galley is aft, opposite the companionway, a nav table to port, folding salon table with settees/ to port and starboard. Forward of the salon is the head with sink & vanity to port and a large wet locker opposite to starboard. A large vBerth compartment is forward. Ample light and ventilation on the 31 are by means of a skylight and four fixed ports in the main cabin, plus two opening ports in the head and a hatch over the Vberth. Oiled teak bulkheads and joiner work with varnished pine strapping in book cases and above settees and berths, bi-fold doors and swiveling lights create a warm, inviting interior.
- Westerbeke 21
- Groco Sea Water Strainer
- Racor 200R Fuel Filter/Water Separator
- PSS Shaft Seal Dripless Stuffing Box
- 3-blade feathering Maxprop
- Full Batten Main with Single-Line Reefing
- Hall Quickvang Rigid Boom Vang
- Retractable Lazy Jack System
- 135% Haarstick Genoa on Harken Roller-furling
- Haarstick Ballooner Cruising Spinnaker with Chutescoop Snuffer
Deck & Rigging
- Dodger, Bimini with Sail Window, and Connector
- Single Spreader Aluminum Keel-Stepped Mast
- All Lines Led Back to Cockpit with Rope Clutches
- 4 Self-tailing Harken Winches on Cabin Top
- 2 Self-tailing Barient Primary Winches in Cockpit
- Halyard winch on mast
- Mid-boom Sheeting Mainsheet Traveler in Cockpit
- Danforth Anchor with 6 ft Chain and 100 ft rope rode
- Manual Anchor Windlass
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Dual Propane Tanks
- Deck Washdown Pump
- Low maintenance cabin top handrails
- Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot with Control on Steering Pedestal
- B&G Network Speed and Wind Instruments Mounted on Steering Pedestal
- Signet Depthsounder and Knotlog on Cockpit Bulkhead
- Northstar 951X GPS/Chartplotter with Lake Ontario Chart Cartridge
- Icom M100 VHF with Masthead Antenna
- Handheld Icom ICM11 VHF
- Richie Globemaster Steering Compass
- LED Anchor Light with Photodiode
- Eclipse Stereo AM/FM/CD/USB
- 2 Dryfit Prevailer 230 Sealed Gel Cell House Batteries
- 1 Dryfit Prevailer 180 Sealed Gel Cell Engine Starting Battery
- Balmar 100 amp Dual Output Alternator
- Prosine 200 watt Inverter/Charger with Blue Sea Systems High Load Circuit Breaker
- 50 ft 30 amp Shore Power Cable
- Aldor-Barbor Cold Machine Refrigeration
- 2-burner Propane Stove on Gimbals
- Deep SS sink with pressurized water and foot pump
- Lots of storage in bins, drawers and cupboards
- Swim ladder
- Force 10 Propane Heater in Custom Tile Bulkhead Unit
- Fans in Forward Stateroom and Saloon
- Storage Cradle
- Cockpit cushions
- Docklines and fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.