This 1989 Catalina C25 is in the highly sought after Tall Rig, Wing Keel configuration with greater sail area and the best balance of draft and performance. Standard equipment for 1989 model year is the "pop top" raisable cabin top. When not under sail the vessel is powered by a 9.8 HP Tohatsu XL Shaft outboard.
This is a great first or second boat and can serve as a weekender or for a day sail when moored. With the outboard and tiller the vessel is easy to maneuver in a tight marina or anchorage.
Included is a 2005 Galvanized Tandem Road King Trailer factory built for this vessel. The towing weight is manageable for a half ton truck (F-150) or similar SUV.
Vessel Information :
- 1989 Catalina C25, Mk IV Tall Rig, Wing Keel Sail Boat, Hull # 5904
- 2005 Road King, Tandem Axle, Galvanized, 4 Wheel Disc Brake Trailer w/ spare tire
- CDI #6 Flex Furler Roller Furling Jib
- Custom Sunbrella Dodger & Bimini
Sails & Rigging :
- 1 Custom Tall Rig Main Sail - Sail Head trimmed to raise boom height while maximizing sail area.
- 1 Tall Rig Main Sail
- 2 150 Furling Genoas w/ Foam Luff
- All Lines and sheets in good condition with minimal to no chaffing.
- Boom vang included
- 2011 Tohatsu, 9.8hp, XL Shaft, Electric Start Outboard w/ Full Service Manual
- Heavy Duty 4 Spring Manual Motor Bracket - Catalina Direct
Electrical and Electronics :
- ProSport 20, 2 bank battery charger
- Batteries : 2, Group 24 Deep Cycle in Battery Boxes
- Solar : 100 Watt Solar Charge Controller
- 35 Watt Solar Panel
- DS150 Standard Horizon, Digital Depth Sounder w/ Inhull Transducer
- Sony AM/FM, Compact Disc Player
- 3 Position Battery Main Switch
- Blue Sea, Digital, 3 Bank Battery Voltage Monitor
- LED Cabin, & Anchor Lights
- ICOM VHF Radio - Dual Microphone (Cabin and Cockpit) & Cockpit Speaker
- Shore Power Outlet w/ 50ft Marinco Power Cord
The interior upholstery is finished in a burgundy red and is flawless (see pictures). The cabin can sleep 4-6.
- Forespar Telescoping Whisker Pole, 6'-12'
- MastUp, mast crutch & A Frame Mast Raising System
- VC 17 Bottom Paint new in 2021
- Lewmar, ST16, Self Tailing Main Winches
- Lewmar 6, Halyard Winches
- Ritchie Venture Bulkhead Mounted Compass
- Whale, Manual Bilge Pump
- Attwood, Automatic Bilge Pump
- 5 gal Dometic, SaniPot,w/ MSD Fittings
- Danforth Anchor, 20ft, 5/16" Chain, 120ft Nylon Rode w/ Markers
- Mast Head Windex
- Dock Lines : 3/8" Braided Nylon - 2x15ft, 3x20ft,
- 2 Fenders, 3’6" w/ Lines
- Pressure Type, SeaWard, Alcohol Stove
- Tohatsu Factory Outboard Full Service Manual. Spare parts kit
- 12Volt Power Outlet in Cabin
- Original Catalina Owner's & Technical Manuals, Supplier Receipts Sunbrella, Dodger, Front Hatch, & Bimini Transom Shade Covers Sunbrella Winch Covers
- 100ft, New, 1/2" Mast Raising Line
- 36 qt Igloo Marine Cooler
Reason for Selling : We have a large family of 6 and a lot of friends so we bought a bigger boat to accomodate our needs. The boat is in the water ready to view today.