Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||38 ft 11 in|
|Beam||12 ft 4 in|
|Max Draft||6 ft 1 in|
Hallberg-Rassy 39 was built from 1991 until 2003. A total of 209 boats were built. Number 1-54 between 1991 and 1994 were the Mark I,
DAYDREAM is hull nr. 16 is this very much successful German Frers series design with just three owners since new and the last since 2003.
Maintenance and upgrades
• Teak deck replaced in 2012
• Standing rigging replaced in 2006.
• Solar panels
• B&G Vulcan 9’’ chart plotter
• B&G Triton 2 NMEA 2000 wind, depth and log
• Raymarine AIS650 Transponder
• Raython radar
• Webasto heating system
• Bow boarding ladder
• Bathing platform with telescopic 5 steps bathing ladder – 2015
• Hull constructed of single piece GRP moulding.
• Isophthalic gelcoat and isophtalic polyester resin for lamination
• Hand lay-up method, insulated with PVC-foam against heat and cold except in the keel area which is solid laminate. • Round bilge with stub keel as part of canoe body moulding providing form stiffness.
• Strong under structural floor and stringer reinforcements, fully bonded to the hull.
• Plywood bulkheads full laminate to hull and deck mouldings on both sides.
• Integrated sugar scoop style transom with boarding platform.
• Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
• Strong engine GRP foundation for effective sound insulation
• Deck and coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
• Deck, coachroof, aft deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and side trims in top quality teak.
• Self draining gas locker integrated under side deck
• Full width integrated lazarette locker.
• Bathing platform with bathing ladder
Keel & Rudder:
• Bolt on lead external ballast keel.
• 15 stainless steel 24mm bolts securing keel. • Semi-balance skeg hung rudder.
Engine and Perfomance
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta MD 22, 59hp.
• 4-cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled.
• Volvo Penta gear box.
• Single lever morse type cockpit controls with ignition panel.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine running hours 5,500 hours (Summer 2021) • Last service September 2020.
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3 blade fixed prop.
• Fixed prop aboard as a spare
• Stainless steel propeller shaft
• Solimar wheel steering system.
• Hide covered stainless steel wheel. • Emergency tiller steering system.
Electrical and systems
• 240VAC shore power system
• 12VDC onboard power system
Shore Power system:
• 240AC system powered by shore power connection or onboard inverter • Sockets throughout interior.
• 12v DC domestic and engine systems
• Engine bank – 1x 12v
• Domestic bank – 3x 12v for a 420Ah output
• Sterling 40Amp battery charger
• Sterling 40Amp 300vDC Inverter
• Single 60Ah engine mounted alternator
• NASA BM battery monitoring system
• Solar panel with controller
• B&G Vulcan 9’’ R Series chartplotter
• B&G Triton 2 wind/depth/log NMEA 2000
• Rayamrine ST7002 control head at pedestal.
At Chart Table:
• SIMRAD 1540 repeater • Raytheon R21X RADR • NAVTEX
• B&G V50 DSC VHF in the cockpit.
• AIS provided by the dual channel receiver in the VHF radio
• Fully pressurised hot and cold water system.
• Hot and cold faucets provided in Galley and heads.
• Shower provided in heads.
• Manual foot pump in galley.
• Insulated calorifier, heated from engine or 240v immersion heater element – 2018
• Manual bilge pump located in saloon
• Electric bilge pump manually switched from panel at bridge deck
Fuel and Water
• Twin stainless steel tanks.
• 370 litres capacity total capacity • Single deck filler.
• Fuel gauge at navigation station.
• Two stainless steel tanks located under the floor the main one with 300 litres and an extra tank under settee with 150 liltres • Combined tank capacity 430 litres.
• Analogue gauges displaying at nav station.
• Fresh Water
• All interior woodwork in light mahogany with a matt silk finish
• Locker doors with rounded edges and larger locker doors louvered for ventilation. • Floors are varnished wood with inlaid holly stripes
• Saloon and aft cabin ceilings have panelling of mahogany strips
• Upholstery bases and mattresses 12cm thick with back rests 5cm thick.
• Curtains fitted for all skylights and portholes.
• Solid handrails throughout the interior for easy movement offshore
• Laminate surfaces for galley
• White laminate surfaces for heads
• Deluxe Ting light blue cloth upholstery in accommodation cabins
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• Two single berths in v-configuration.
• In-fill section to create large double berth.
• Ample stowage above and below bunks with dresser unit to starboard aft. • Large deck hatch for ventilation.
• Accessible from passage way to forward cabin
• Bulkheads and lockers in white formica
• China sink set into counter top
• Teak sole grating
• Separate shower with watertight shower stall with curtain to protect varnish door. • Large mirror
• Manual marine heads.
• Cupboards below washbasin and outboard.
• Ventilation via opening hatch
• Saloon with bench seating to starboard and L-shaped bench seat to port. • Seating back rests hinge up to increase bunk width.
• Lee cloths fitted for port and starboard bunks
• Saloon table with folding leafs and bottle stowage within
• Headroom approx. 1.91m
• Storage provided in lockers overhead, outboard of seating.
• Single large opening deck hatch centrally.
• Portlights in coachroof sides outboard, 2 opening.
• Aft of saloon to starboard in L-shaped configuration.
• Laminate counter tops with varnished mahogany fiddle rail all around. • Gas galley stove, 2 burner, oven and grill.
• Double stainless steel sinks with pressurised water.
• Cupboards and drawers for food and utensil stowage.
• Forward facing chart table with dedicated seat positioned aft of saloon to port. • Shelf space and spaces for navigation instruments.
• Chart storage within table and 4 drawers beneath.
• Counter top aft of navigators seat with small shelved locker beneath.
• Electric panel, tank gauges, VHF, Plotter and multi repeater.
Walkthrough to aft cabin:
• Access to engine space by two insulated and sealed doors. • Single hanging locker outboard.
• Double berth to starboard with memory foam custom made mattress topper. • Spacious single berth to port.
• Hanging locker on portside forward.
• Stowage above and below berths.
Galley and domestic
• Eno Grand Large. Gas-fired galley stove with 2 burners and oven - 2014
• 12vDC Top loading built-in fridge with ice box.
• Double stainless steel sinks with single faucet providing hot and cold water • Mono-tap mixer faucet.
• GAS detector
• Fire extinguishers
• Fire Blanket
• Clock and Baromether
• Single heads forward.
• Jabsco manual marine toilet.
• Porcelain wash hand basin with hot and cold faucets.
• Wash hand basin mixer faucet and shower fitting. • Shower stall provided with electric pump out.
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto diesel fired blown air heater mounted in machinery space. • Thermostatic cabin controller.
• Outlets in forward cabin, heads, saloon and aft cabin.
• Deck ventilators provided, forward cabin and aft cabin.
• LED lighting throughout interior.
• Overhead lighting in all cabins
• Reading lights in way of bunks and saloon settees
• CD/Radio head unit
• Speakers in saloon and in the cockpit
Deck and general equipment
• Double spreader masthead sloop rig by Selden
• Slab reefing mainsail, 2 reefs, managed at mast
• Selden Furlex genoa roller reefing system
• Selden rod kicker.
• Discontinuous stainless steel wire standing rigging with chromed bronze turnbuckles all replaced with new 2006. • Aluminium rigging screw protection tubes.
• Spinnaker poole.
• Lewmar tracks and cars for mainsheet and genoa.
• Lazyjacks for mainsail.
• Primary Winches – 2 x 52 self-tailing, two-speed.
• 2x Lewmar 16, self-tailing, two-speed winches.
• Mast Reefing Winch – 2x Lewmar 40, single speed.
• Fully battened Mainsail • Furling Genoa
• Cruising chute
• Bow boarding ladder
• Bathing platform with telescopic 5 steps – 2015 • Radar reflector
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans 12VDC anchor windlass. • Foot button controls on foredeck. • Vulcan Rocna anchor 20kg
• 65m, 10mm anchor chain.
• Selection of mooring warps.
• Selection of fenders.
• Bimini +
• Sprayhood – 2016
• Cockpit Tent
Exención de responsabilidades
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe