Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Oyster Bay, New York|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Beam||8 ft 11 in|
|Dry Weight||5000 lb|
|Fresh Water Tanks||20 gal|
Reason for selling is "not using, no time".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
1999 Hunter 260! Powered by a Yanmar Inboard 9HP Diesel Engine! Ready to Sail!
This 26' Hunter is a great daysailer!
Come take a look!
Located on the North Shore of Long Island, New York, this boat is ideal for any sailor looking to get onto the water in a reliable and comfortable sailboat.
Bring your family and friends aboard to get out onto the water. The cabin will accommodate a few people for an overnight or long weekend with some additional cushions and the cockpit has plenty of room to move about as well
- notice the gin & tonic stern perch seating, too!
Wing Keel, draft of four feet, per seller
According to the seller, her Yanmar Diesel runs strong and has been routinely maintained under his watch.
Competitively priced, offers are encouraged.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Catalina, Morgan, and Beneteau vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The top deck feels solid under foot and the running rigging and standing rigging appear to be in adequate condition. The woodwork below the deck appears to be in good shape with little to no sign of stains or water intrusion. The mainsail and furling jib are said to also be in good condition.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Blocks (Included)
- Boom (Included)
- Forestay (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)