Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||33 ft 9 in|
|Beam||11 ft 8 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft 6 in|
|Engine usage (hours)||527|
|Fuel Tanks||30 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||75 gal|
|Holding Tanks||30 gal|
Immaculate Yanmar Diesel (527 Hours)
Walk-Thru Transom with Swim Platform
Single Lever Shifter/Throttle Control
Reverse Cyle Marine Air Conditioning/Heating
4' 6" Draft
Compounded and Waxed September 2018
Gina Renee is an excellent example of the very popular Hunter 340. She has a spacious interior with all the comforts of home, a huge cockpit and is easy to operate around the dock and under sail. Her low hour Yanmar diesel is immaculate with good all-around access. Truly, a must see.
Contact the listing broker today to set up a time to see Gina Renee.
Gina Renee has air conditioning and heat to keep the interior comfortable in any weather. She features leatherette cushions in the salon and aft cabin and fore cabin.
The master suite is aft and has a huge berth, a hanging locker and enough standing room for changing clothes.
The forward cabin has a V-berth, a large overhead hatch, a locker and some shelves.
The spacious salon has a U-shaped settee to port with a large drop-leaf table and a flat screen TV secured to the bulkhead. To starboard is a long settee with an aft facing nav station with large nav desk.
Aft of the nav station is the head with vanity, Corian counter top, shower and commode.
- Raytheon ST 4000+ Auto Pilot
- Raymarine SL70C Radar / Raychart
- Raytheon ST 60 Wind
- Autohelm depth and speed
- Tank monitoring system
- Flat screen TV
- Ships clock
- Gimbaled 2 burner Force 10 propane stove with pot holders and oven
- Polished double SS sinks with pressure hot and cold water
- DC fridge with freezer
- Dedicated trash bin
- Lots of counter space and storage
Deck and Cockpit
- Factory installed stern pulpit seats with cushions
- Cockpit cushions
- Starboard companionway doors with removable lenses
- Walk-thru transom with SS hand holds, SS telescoping swim ladder, swim platform and lockers
- Cockpit table with drink holders, SS hand holds and instrument pod
- Additional instrument pod over companionway
- Bimini with SS handrails
- Bow roller and Fortress anchor
- Continuous rub rail
- Blue Performance winch covers and winch handle holder
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Mainsail with Lazy Jacks and Stack Pack
- Jib with roller furler
- Arch with mainsheet traveler for easy mainsheet and traveler control from helm
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.