Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||420 Center Cockpit|
|LOA||43 ft 5 in|
|Beam||13 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft|
|Max Bridge Clearance||58 ft 5 in|
|Engine usage (hours)||3731|
|Fuel Tanks||60 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||145 gal|
|Holding Tanks||45 gal|
AT OUR DOCKS!
Centerline Queen in Master Suite
Stern Scoop with Walk-Up Transom
Folding Steering Wheel
The highly sought after Hunter 420 has a great layout with a centerline queen in the master suite and a large Pullman in the forward cabin. Lucid Dreamer is easy to single or double hand and can easily accommodate family and friends.
Contact the listing broker today to schedule a time to see Lucid Dreamer.
- Raymarine ST 7000+ autopilot
- Garmin 4212 GPS MAP chartplotter with AIS receiver
- Garmin Hi Definition radar with gimballed mast mount
- Raymarine ST60 depth and speed mounted over companionway
- Horizon Intrepid VHF
- Stereo with CD player
- Overhead Fusion cockpit speakers and cockpit light
- 17” TV with DVD player
Electrical and Mechanical
- Electric fuel pump for main engine
- Engine gauges
- Racor 500 fuel filter/water separator
- 4.1KW Fischer Panda genset (condition unknown)
- Aerogen 6 wind generator
- Two 120W solar panels
- 2000W Xantrex Freedom inverter/charger
- Xantrex Controller for wind and solar
- LED running and anchor lights
- Offshore Marine Labs Sea Quencher 200GPD Watermaker
- 2 Marine reverse cycle air conditioners/heaters (with additional dedicated shore power cord)
- Aft AC replaced 2018 (12,000 BTUs)
- Forward AC replaced 2016 (16,000 BTUs)
- Tank gauges
- 3 Blade fixed prop
- Steering cables replaced 2016
Lucid Dreamer has two marine reverse cycle air conditioners/heaters for climate control and five overhead hatches and seven opening ports for excellent natural ventilation.
The master suite is aft with a centerline queen plenty of cabinets and private head with shower.
A large nav station with forward facing nav desk is to starboard of the companionway.
To port is a full galley with fridge, freezer, 3 burner propane stove/oven, SS sink, lots of counter area and storage.
The salon is spacious with a large U-shaped settee and small table to starboard, A long straight settee and a big flat screen TV is to port.
The forward cabin features a large Pullman berth and easy access to the forward head with shower.
- Gimballed 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Top and front loading fridge with separate freezer
- Corian counter tops with fiddles around
- Double SS sinks with hot/cold pressure water
- Built-in trash bin
- Huge spice rack and plenty of storage cabinets
Deck, Hull and Cockpit
- Bottom job June, 2018
- SS Arch in cockpit for main sail control from the helm
- Stern rail seats
- Propane locker with two 10lb propane tanks
- Rub rail around entire vessel
- SS handrails (no exterior teak to varnish)
- Cockpit cushions
- New bimini with windshield and full mesh enclosure
- 5 Opening deck hatches with screens
- 7 Opening ports with screens
- 7 Fixed ports
- 45lb Plow anchor with all chain
- Large Fortress with chain and rope
- Electric windlass with controls at the anchor locker and at the helm
- Large anchor locker with double bow rollers
- Bronze seacocks
- Dockside fresh water
- Hot/Cold transom shower
- Molded-in stern scoop/swim platform with walk-up steps for easy boarding
- Lockers integrated in stern platform steps (great for diving or snorkel gear)
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Full roach main with double reef point line led aft
- 110% Genoa
- Rigid boom vang
- Harken mainsheet traveler
- Stack Pack with Lazy Jacks for mainsail
- Self-tailing winches with one electric
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.