Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||420 Passage Center Cockpit|
|LOA||43 ft 5 in|
|Beam||13 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft|
|Fuel Tanks||61 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||147 gal|
|Holding Tanks||45 gal|
Roller Furling Main and Genoa
Victron 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger 2017
Electric Mainsheet/Outhaul Winch
Walk-Up Transom with Lockers
Dickinson Newport Diesel Heater
Compounded and Waxed April 2019
B & G Touchscreen Chartplotter
Classea is a is fine example of the highly sought after Hunter 420 Passage Center Cockpit. She has a great interior layout and is easy to handle both under motor and under sail. The master stateroom is huge and features a centerline queen, tons of locker space and a separate head with shower. The quest suite has a Pullman berth, large hanging locker, a settee and quick access to the guest head and shower.
Classea sails like a dream and her Selden in-mast furling mainsail with electric winch and her ProFurl furling genoa make her easy to operate and to single hand. She maneuvers well under motor as well, so she is easy to operate around the docks.
Her Yanmar diesel has low hours and shines like new.
Contact the Listing broker today to set up a time to see Classea.
- Raytheon 6000+ below deck auto pilot with ST600R remote control
- B&G V7 touch screen chartplotter with Navionics
- Raytheon RL70 radar(2) One unit at nav station one under dodger
- Raymarine ST60 depth
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF
- Radar reflector
- Large Samsung flat screen TV
- Sony DVD player
- ACR EPIRB
Electrical and Mechanical
- Victron 2000 MultiPlus 12v/2000w/80a inverter/battery charger 2017
- Victron Blue Power Control battery monitor
- AGM batteries
- 2 Marine AC/Heat/Dehumidify Units (1 new 2019)
- Dickinson Newport diesel heater with vent 2016
- Single lever throttle/shifter control
- PYI dripless shaft seal
- 11 Gallon Seaward water heater (2015)
- Force 10 gimbaled 3 burner propane stove and oven with safety bar and pot holders
- Large Grunert fridge and separate freezer
- Double SS sinks
- Trash bin
- Storage cabinets and drawers
Master Stateroom The master stateroom features a centerline queen with abundant storage in hanging lockers, cabinets and drawers. An overhead hatch and opening ports provide good natural ventilation. An adjoining private head with shower, vanity with Corian counter top and manual Jabsco commode.
Guest Cabin The guest cabin is just forward of the salon and sports a settee to port, a double pullman berth to starboard and a hanging locker. A saloon style door/window allows is on the starboard bulkhead between the salon and guest cabin. A second head is all the way forward in the forepeak with shower, manual head and vanity.
Salon The salon has a straight settee to port. A Dickinson Newport diesel heater (2017) is installed on the port bulkhead. A U-shaped settee is to starboard and has a large dining table. An addition bench seat fills out the top of the U and has storage under. A ship’s bell is mounted on the starboard bulkhead. A large flat screen Samsung TV is mounted to starboard.
A large forward-facing nav table is to starboard of the companionway. The designated seat has storage underneath. The hallway between the nav desk and master suite has large hanging lockers.
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Lewmar V3 electric windlass with deck up and down switches and remote in cockpit
- Large anchor locker and double SS bow rollers
- New 60 lb Manta storm anchor 2017 (never used)
- Danforth style anchor
- Anchor washdown
- Revere Commander 2.0 six person liferaft 2017 with hardcase and deck mounted
- Dodger with covers for windshield—covers have felt on one side to protect Stratoglass
- Snap-It cup holder and binocular holder
- Stern pulpit seats
- Walk-up transom with large lockers
- Mercury outboard
- Closed cell cockpit pit cushions covered with Phifertex
- 4 SportaSeats
- West Marine Down-the-Hatch ventilation
Rigging, Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Furling mainsail (Selden)
- Furling jib
- #44 Electric winch starboard cabin top
- #44 ST winch port cabin top
- Two #48 primary winches
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- SS arch with traveler
- Rigid boom vang
- Rope clutches
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.