Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Canyon Lake, Texas|
|LOA||28 ft 4 in|
|Beam||10 ft 4 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft 6 in|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||19 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||49 gal|
CURRENT OWNER PURCHASED BOAT NEW!!
BEEN IN FRESH WATER SINCE 2010
LOW HOURS ON ENGINE (130 HRS)
New Roller Furling Genoa (2019)
(2) New Batteries & Shore Power Cord (2019)
New Sail Cover
Bimini - Refreshed 2018
Custom Sunshade (2018)
Interior Lighting Converted to LED (2017)
The Catalina 28 Mk II is a popular family cruiser and club racer that offers outstanding sailing performance, room for the whole family and comfort both above and below decks. Enjoy the simplicity of the roller furling genoa and all sail lines leading back to the spacious cockpit with comfortable, ergonomic seating and walk-through transom.
The interior is big for a 28 footer and features a functional design with a fully equipped galley, privately enclosed head, private V-berth forward, double berth aft and a large salon with port and starboard settees, folding dining table, nav table and six foot headroom.
If you're looking for a well-maintained, safe family cruiser that has some pep under sail, you'll really like this Catalina 28 MKII.
See the full specs for more details and call the LISTING BROKER today!
The interior is spacious and comfortable. Forward is the V-berth with a privacy door. The salon features settees to port and starboard that double as extra-long berths for your taller guests. Generous headroom, a drop-leaf dining table mounted on centerline and a compact navigation station complete the well-designed salon. Moving aft, conveniently close to the cockpit, there is a large enclosed head compartment to port and the functional galley is across to starboard. All the way aft is a large, double berth with easy access to the head. The engine access is underneath the companionway entrance. Overall, the interior has great natural light and ventilation through numerous opening ports and hatches.
- Generous 6’ Headroom
- Sleeps 6
- Great Storage
- Pressurized Hot/Cold Water System
- Head w/Jabsco Manual Toilet and Hand-Held Shower
The galley is conveniently located aft to starboard near the companionway. Features include durable, one-piece molded countertops, a gimbaled stainless steel stove and separate lockers for utensils, pans, and dry food.
- Hillerange LPG 2-Burner Stove w/Oven, Gimballed
- Single S/S Sink
- Large Top-Loading, Insulated Icebox
- Raytheon ST-60 Digital Depth Finder
- Raytheon ST-60 Knot Meter
- Standard Horizon Intrepid+ VHF Radio with RAM Cockpit Control
- Ritchie 5" Powerdamp Compass
- Masthead Antenna
- 12 Volt Electrical System with Panel
- All LED Interior Lighting (2017)
- Two NEW Marine Batteries (2019) with Selector Switch
- 115V 30 Amp Shore Power System
- NEW Shore Power Cord (2019)
- Outlets and Circuit Breaker at Panel
- Marine Battery Charger
- Navigation Lights
- Anchor Light on Masthead
- Deck Light and Steaming Light on Mast
Cockpit & Deck
The roomy cockpit is comfortable as well as functional. In addition to the long cockpit bench seats, two stern rail seats provide perches with excellent visibility. The steering pedestal includes engine controls, compass, wheel brake and an engine panel with gauges, alarm, and tachometer. Roomy lazarette storage compartments are found under the cockpit seats, with additional storage in coaming compartments. The walk-through transom makes it easy to board the boat from the stern. After a refreshing swim while at anchor, you're sure to appreciate the freshwater shower built-in to the stern boarding platform.
- Bimini (Refreshed 2018)
- Custom Sunshade (2018)
- Perch Seats at Stern Rail
- Walk-Through Transom
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Freshwater Cockpit Shower
- Molded-in Non-Skid Surfaces
- Coaming Compartments, Port and Starboard
- Cockpit Seat Locker and Lazarette Lockers
- Recessed Anchor Locker on Foredeck
- Anchor Roller on Bow
- Double Rail Bow Pulpit
- White Hullsides with Blue Boot and Cove Stripes
- Stern Pulpit with Observation Seats
- Stanchions and Double Lifelines
Sails & Rigging
All sail controls, including the single-line reefing system, lead to the cockpit, making it easy and safe to handle the sails and rigging. The masthead with double spreaders and fore and aft lower shrouds allows the use of powerful headsails and narrow angle sheeting for good performance to windward. The self-tailing winches for the mainsheet and main halyard, along with two self-tailing primary winches, plus standard roller furling headsail, boom vang and internal topping lift give you almost effortless control over all aspects of sail trimming.
- Mainsail with 2 Reef Points and Full-Length Battens
- Dutchman Mainsail Flaking System
- New Roller Furling Genoa (2019)
- Headsail Furling Gear
- New Mainsail Cover
- (4) Self -Tailing Winches – (2) #30 and (2) #16
- Mid-Boom Garhauer Traveler w/Garhauer Blocks, Cars, Line Clutches & Cleats
- Garhauer 4:1 Purchase Boom Vang
- Both Halyards Led Aft to Cockpit
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.