Presented For Sale By:
|Length at Water Line||44 ft|
|Beam||30 ft 10 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance||65 ft|
|Engine usage (hours)||1285|
|Fuel Tanks||40 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||60 gal|
|Holding Tanks||60 gal|
This superb, recent vintage Contour 50 trimaran has been greatly improved. . . Pipeline is is now cruising Hawaii and just underwent a $100,000 refit. Freshly installed are a new Yanmar engine and saildrive, new 4-blade MaxProp, new Profurl furling system, all new standing and running rigging including turnbuckles, new keel coolers, new Victron Multi-Plus inverter, new deadlights and 2 new hatches, two additional solar panels, a new bowthruster, new freshwater washdown, new Lewmar windlass and chain (twice the size of prior equipment), a new 11' HBI dinghy with 15hp Honda outboard, and new canvas sailcovers. She is definitely at the top of her maintenance curve and a great value for her next owner.
Pipeline has voyaged from Florida through Panama to Tahiti and from Hawaii to Tahiti and back twice. Check out her Voyage Videos! PIPELINE is equipped with premium options including a carbon rig and boom, all Pentex sails (main, self-tacking genoa and gennaker), generator, AC, watermaker, bow thruster, solar panels, electric Andersen primary winches, and full electronics including SSB, satphone, and RADAR. She has always had excellent care. This Contour 50 offers superior quality/strength of build in a multihull that will truly sail 200+ mile days at any latitude. A very rare package today.
Max Draft: 4'11"/8'9"
Total Power: 57
- One double cabin forward with ensuite head including shower, sink and wc.
- One double cabin aft with ensuite head including shower, sink and wc.
- Two single berths in main salon.
- New upholstery 2016
- Spectra water maker MK400 with Z-guard unit & all controls
- Large fridge (new 2016) & separate freezer
Sails and Rig
- Carbon fiber mast & boom
- All Pentex sails (self-tacking jib, main sail & screacher)
Hull and Deck Equipment
- Main anchor: 60 lb stainless steel plow
- 60 lb Spade 2nd anchor
- Para-Tech heavy-weather sea anchor with 500 foot rope
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass - New 2017 & upsized
- 250' chain rode - New 2017
- 2 Self-tailing #52 Anderson Cabin-top Winches
- 2 Self-tailing #58 Anderson Primary Electric Winches
- 2 Self-tailing #52 Anderson Winches for Spinnaker
- 2 Self-tailing #58 Anderson Mainsheet Winches
- Stainless steel bimini over main cockpit
- Stainless steel arch with davits for dingy (at stern)
- Full Sunbrella enclosure incl "Dodger" for main cockpit
- Renewed Faux Teak in Cockpit and Trafic Areas - new 2019
- Ama Nets - new 2019
- 30 amp Isolation transformer
- 2 solar cells on bimini with auto electronic power management system - new 2019
- 4 - 200 amp marine 12V DC AGM batteries - New 2019
- New Inverter (2017)
- Electric bow thruster system & controls
- New Furuno speed/log, wind angle repeators in cockpit
- New Furuno main cockpit chart plotter with back-up plotter at nav station
- Individual maps chips for main chart plotter
- Plotter GPS satellite navigational system, with back-up system
- New Furuno radar system
- New Bluetooth instrument integration
- Marine band "ship to shore" VHF radio
- Icom Single Side Band Short Wave radio
- Hand-held marine-band portable radio
- Portable "Globalstar" sat phone
- Life jackets (new)
- MOB electronic system & sensors
- 11' HBI - New 2017
- 15HP Honda outboard - New 2017
- Dive compressor with hoses & regulator
- Countless spare parts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.