Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
HAVING SOLD THIS VESSEL TO HER CURRENT OWNERS I WELL REMEMBER HER IMMACULATE CONDITION.
She has had the same care and love showered on her since then and now it is with pleasure we are privileged to list her for sale again.
Someone who can afford the best is going to get really lucky!!
Vessel has been recently sailed from the USVI and is currently stored out of the water at the Georgetown yacht basin in Georgetown Maryland
CALL FOR LINK TO EVEN MORE PHOTOS!
46’0" (14.0 m.)
44’9" (13.7 m.)
(max): 24’1" (7.35 m.)
4’3" (1.30 m.)
(light): 21,280 lbs. (9,652 kgs.) dry
2 - 39HP Yanmar Diesels
Port 3128 starboard 3355
18 knots max, often around 8 to 11k
4 Double plus 4 single births
6 ft 7 in
Fresh Water Tankage
230 gal. (860 ltr.)
105 gal. (400 ltr.)
48 gal. (220 ltr.)
Magic Inspiration is one of the best-equipped and conditioned examples of this classic cruiser. She turns heads where ever she goes. She has seen two extensive re-fits. The first 2010-2012 to upgrade her for extensive cruising with new electronics, genset, air con, canvas, cushions, dinghy and more. Her latest refit from 2016-2018 included new sails, hull paint with AWLGRIP 2000, trampoline, electronics, GORI 2 blade folding props, new hatch lenses, interior finishes(leather and flooring), electric heads, hull bottoms, SSB, stereo, inverter, and 2 new SD 60 sail drives.
The Bahia 46 is still considered as Fountaine Pajot’s masterpiece as her large saloon and versatile galley up location make the Bahia 46 one of the best designs Fountaine Pajot produced. The sculpted hull and deck lines add a touch of elegance and true aero and fluid dynamics. The interior is finished with hand made fine mahogany and full hull liner for a fine yacht finish. This hand finishing, vs the new injected molded one piece cats of today, also allows for exceptional storage throughout the boat. Under bed dual compartments, under and behind all salon cushions, under the cockpit floor and even in the dry, gel coated, deep bilges.
Flat deck spaces, and especially the relatively flat coach roof, make it comfortable and easy to move around and handle sails. A unique, patented feature is the eyebrow overhang of the coach roof over the window areas. This prevents the high sun from creating a greenhouse effect inside the boat. The Bahia also has a total of 27 opening hatches and ports for one the best ventilation systems afloat.
This privately owned Bahia has been meticulously prepared for long term live aboard world cruising. Magic Inspiration has been lightly chartered by the owners acting as crew. Comfortable, spacious, and in exceptional condition. She is ready to sail. “A MUST SEE CLASSIC”
- ICOM SSB - M802 NEW 2016
- Raymarine C90 wide chart plotter with GPS
- Raymarine multisystem chart plotter GPS, Digital 48 mile Radar, AIS, with touch screen NEW 2016
- Raymarine – ST6000 Auto Pilot with Remote Smart Controller
- Raymarine Wind (apparent/true speed and direction)
- Wifi multiplex distributes signals to computers and an iPad (included) giving repeat instruments in cabin or saloon.
- Echo sounder, Boat speed and heading, COG + SOG .
- Compass (magnetic) "Richie" NEW 2016
- VHF radio B&G V.50 , AIS, with distress calling button, and Wireless Remote Handheld H.50 NEW 2016
- Furuno Chart plotter GP 32 with separate GPS antennae
- Paper Charts , Pacific Atlantic Caribbean US cruising books
- Electronic charts for US , Caribbean and South America
- Westerbeke – 5.5Kw Generator 3012 Hours NEW 2010
- MARINE AIR CHILLER – Central air conditioning and heating with room controls. 32,000 Btu’s twin units NEW 2010
- Webasto - Diesel heater 6,000 Btu’s 12 volt NEW 2012
- Isotemp – 2 11 gallon SS water heaters with engine driven heat exchangers and 115 Volt heaters
- Magnum – ME 2000 Invertor (2000watt True Sine Wave) - Battery charger (100amp) NEW 2018
- Solar Panels- with controller 2 150 watt panels
- East Penn – Gel batteries (4) 185 amp hour each NEW 2011
- Jabsco – Electric heads in all guest cabins NEW 2018
- GORI - 2 blade folding props NEW 2016
- Watermaker Magic is equipped with a 12 volt 60 l/h. which can be run off batteries
DECK AND HULL EQUIPMENT
- HULL –
New paint job in Awlcraft 2000 NEW 2017
(during this paint job all deck hardware was removed and resealed to prevent leaks and paint to be under deck hardware)
Hulls were sanded and primed with Interprotect 2000 5 coats epoxy
- Sails -
Mainsail – Mack Sails with heavy roach increasing sail area NEW 2015 Jib by Doyle Sails NEW 2012
PARASAIL with pulleys, deck hardware, guy lines, and sheets
- Harken MK III furling head sail system with new line guides, lines and deck cam cleat
“All running rigging replaced in 2015 and upgraded as needed "
2 Harken Jib sheet winches 53 2 speed
2 Harken Main sheet 46 2 speed
2 Harken Mast halyard and reef 46 2 speed
1 Harken Main traveler and dinghy 32 2 speed
1 Harken Electric Main halyard & furling Model #900 NEW 2017
24 mile Digital Raymarine radar dome NEW 2106
3 lobe radar reflector
Speaker for fog horn and PA system NEW 2017
LED Deck light NEW 2016
Tricolor Mast head Nav light
LED Anchor light
- ANCHORS – Primary 65# Rocnor NEW 2015
With 200’ 3/8” Chain NEW 2018
-Secondary 45# Rocnor NEW 2014
with 30’ 3/8” chain and 200’ 5/8” braided nylon
WINDLASS – Lofrans Cayman 1000watt with Remote
Trampoline -Offshorewith Dynalene lacing and Stainless Steel slides Sunrise Yacht Products NEW 2012
Full Cockpit Enclosure with rain guard curtains and sunscreens – all Sunbrella NEW 2012
Cockpit LED lighting with Blue Hella lights for aft deck and swim platform
High intensity LED’s for Dinghy and under water lighting
Side deck LED lighting for walkways
Harken – Electric winch for main halyard and furling line with Jam cleat NEW 2016 NEW 2016
GORI - 2 blade folding props NEW 2016
Life Lines NEW 2016
- Stereo Sony CD with Blue tooth, USB, MP3 inputs with 200 watt Sony amp with saloon, cockpit and foredeck speakers , NEW 2018
- Sirius weather and radio receiver Raymarine NEW 2015
- Water Toys
- Inflatable SUP / Kayak with seats and 2 paddles each with carry back backs NEW 2018
- Inflatable “Rocket” tow tube with bridle
- High density pool floats (3)
- Snorkel gear, fins (12pair) , mask (12), vest, and snorkels
- Snuba system – Compressor, 45 high pressure line with float, regulator
- Dive gear – 6 tanks, 3 HP steel , 3 aluminum 60’s, 2 BCD’s one female one male, Aqualung regs with octopus regs, dive computers, compass and pressure gauges, extra dive weights- bag type
- Boatswains chair
- 12 conventional life jackets
- 2 self-inflating life jackets with harness integrated
- Buoys Horse shoe (2) .
- EPIRB ACR Global fix 406 Mz.
- Man overboard pole with flag
- Jack lines and harness with tethers
- First Aid kits
- Handheld VHF
- Caribe 12.5 Yellow w/ custom chaps & UP n OUT SS ladder NEW 2012
With YAMAHA 25Hp 2 Stroke Electric start
- ENO Triple burner gas cooktop w/ electric ignition NEW 2017
- ENO Oven (gas)
- Double sink with separate drain basin
- Plates ( German china for 12), glasses, new toaster oven, pots, pans, cutlery, etc;
- Fridge + freezer 2 Isotherm air cooled very efficient compressors, super insulated boxes in 2016
- Ventilation hatch
- Salt water pump and faucet at sink
“All Lighting through out the boat is now LED”
- 4 spacious double cabins ( All air conditioned) with hanging cupboards, shelving and ensuite bathrooms and Hella 12 volt 2 speed fans
- 2 single berths in the independent bow cabins with ports, accessible from both deck and the fore cabin
- 2 single berths in the middle of each hull.
- 4 bathrooms (showers and hand basins) with Jabsco & Raritan electric heads
- Pressurized hot and cold fresh water
All floors have been upgraded to non-skid LONSEAL commercial flooring.
Custom lighted storage closets in both hull hallways for pantry and tool storage.
Master Cabin has separate stereo and battery monitoring system plus master control for air con system.
7 Hatch’s have had new lenses and seals installed NEW 2018
6 folding deck chairs
Magic is currently available for showing in the GEORGETOWN YACHT BASIN IN MARYLAND.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.