Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||46 ft 7 in|
|Length at Water Line||41 ft 4 in|
|Beam||14 ft 8 in|
|Max Draft||7 ft 7 in|
|Min. Draft||7 ft 7 in|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||250 liters (Stainless Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||440 liters (Stainless Steel)|
Single owner, privately used, high spec 2008 (launched 2009) example of the popular modern Judel Vrolijk cruising yacht.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
With just one private owner since launch in 2009 and never used for charter, FALICE is a very smart example of the modern, fast and spacious Judel Vrolijk Hanse 470e. Used exclusively for sailing in Italy, FALICE’s owner highlights her ease of use for single-handed sailing and is now only look to sell as he wishes to go sailing with his brand new larger boat.
Specified for effortless Mediterranean cruising, FALICE is very well equipped. Her options highlights include:-
- Standard draft keel (2.30m)
- 3-bladed folding prop
- Full Simrad electronic package with radar (Package II)
- Teak deck
- Retractable bowthruster
- Electric head
- Front loading freezer
- Air conditioning
- 4kw Dometic generator
- Foldable gangway
- Self tacking jib
- Sprayhood and bimini
Epoxy is the standard for luxury Sailing Yachts as the Baltic and Wally Yachts. This Epoxy Boat construction is also used by Hanse Yachts. Hanse Yachts is one of a few production boat builders who have implemented the use of Epoxy resin into their new e line: Hanse 470 and Hanse 540 and Hanse 630. In the past, Epoxy resins have only been selected for semi-production and race boats, where reduced weight and laminate quality are key factors. Changes in boat style, onboard equipment and expectations of boat owners means that Epoxy resins are becoming necessary to offer a boat that performs well on the water.
- Hanse Yachts: Advantages of Epoxy
- Better adhesive properties (the ability to bond to the reinforcement or core)
- Longer working time, reducing building phase and secondary bonding
- Superior mechanical properties (particularly Strength and Stiffness) from material itself and through process ability (vacuum bagging, optimum strength to weight ratio)
- Improved resistance to fatigue and micro cracking. Epoxy resins are superior at withstanding cyclic loads and therefore Epoxy boat hulls stay stiffer for longer.
- Reduced degradation from water ingress. Due to the building method chosen by Hanse Yacht, the effect of osmosis is completely removed, but limited to the outer surface of the boat. There is no possibility of osmosis on the structure.
- Reduced hull weight compared to Polyester through increased strength and stiffness of Epoxy laminates (at design stage).
- As a guideline, a 45-50 foot boat built in Epoxy can weight up to 1000kg less than it’s equivalent polyester version.
- The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
- Hull built with prepreg fibreglass fabrics in epoxy, vacuum cured with CorecellTM foam. postcured
- White hull with dark grey double waterlines - Waterline and cove line laid in the gelcoat
- Bulkheads laminated to hull and deck
- Strong back, galvanised steel
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Teak laid side decks, coachroof and cockpit
- Hand laid sandwich construction, thermal and sound insulated
Keel & Rudder:
- Standard composite iron / lead keel
- Performance draft: 2.30m
- Stainless steel keel bolts
- Semi-balanced, profiled rudder with alloy shaft and self-aligning needle bearings
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH4-TCE 75hp 4-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine
- Saildrive gearbox
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Single lever engine control.
- Panel for engine instruments in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed Flex-o-fold folding propeller
- Max-Power VIP150 12vDC 6.6kw retractable bow-thruster
- Rod linkage steering system
- Twin hide-covered stainless steel helm wheels
- Emergency steering
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or generator
- 1x approx. 85Ah 12v Gel engine start battery
- 1x generator start battery
- 8x services batteries
- 2x bow thrust batteries
- 24vDC/230vAC 50amp Automatic battery charger
- Charging of batteries is by 60 Amp alternator from engine
- Dometic 4kw 220vAC generator
- Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
- 12v sockets, voltmeter, ampere meter and battery test at DC panel - battery test does serviceable
- 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
- 230vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
- Fresh water shower at bathing platform
- 1x high capacity electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Pressurised deck wash pump inside anchor locker
- Approximately 250 litres in stainless steel tank with a gauge
- Filling of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
- Fresh water capacity is approximately 440 litres in stainless steel tank with a gauge.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- Holding tanks in stainless steel for each heads with discharge on deck
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Simrad Electronics Package II consisting of:
- Simrad IS20 instruments with 2x multi displays at helm plus 1x wind display
- Simrad AP24 autopilot with fluxgate compass and control unit
- Simrad GB40 LCD GPS/chart plotter/radar displays in cockpit (at end of cockpit table) and at chart table
- Steering compasses in cockpit
- Simrad RS82 VHF with DSC with exterior VHF has
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner gas cooker with oven
- Isotherm 12vDC 130litre fridge – stainless steel, front opening
- Isotherm 12vDC freezer – stainless steel, front opening
- 12vDC Tecma electric heads for master cabin ensuite
- Jabsco Manual marine heads for guest heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supply with shower
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air-conditioning with 3 units (8,000 BTU saloon, 4,500 BTU master cabin and 4,500 BTU aft cabins)
- Reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
- Deckhead lighting throughout
- BOSE Stereo radio/CD/DVD with speakers in saloon and cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior layout A1,B1, C1
- Up to seven berths in owner’s cabin forward, twin aft cabins plus further saloon settee berth.
- Owner cabin with island berth, extensive hanging lockers and drawers
- Ensuite heads with shower
- Saloon with large saloon table, 2 retractable and ergonomic armchairs to starboard and L-shaped sofa to port.
- Navigation area aft to port with seat, locker above table for instruments and books and storage in chart table.
- Galley aft to starboard with L-shaped counter, lockers and drawers.
- Day heads aft of chart table to port with shower cubicle.
- Twin double aft cabins.
- Mahogany wood interior finish with satin varnish.
- White bulkheads
- Solid wood door frames
- Wood/sandwich doors
- Maple soleboards
- Corian countertops in galley
- Flamenco Cream light cloth upholstery
- Hatch covers, blinds and mosquito screens
- Sparcraft 3 spreader silver anodised mast, tapered
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- cockpit light in boom
- Fulring mainsail in the mast
- Self-tacking jib plus addition tracks on side decks
- Furling system for jib
- Jib halyard
- Rod kicker
- Mechanical backstay adjuster
- 2x Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing primary control winches
- 2x Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing manual secondary control winches
- 2x Pentex One Sails main
- Pentex One Sails furling jib
- Code O
- Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit
- Twin guardwires with opening side gates
- Cockpit lighting inset into boom
- Cockpit table
- Shower at bathing platform
- Tender and outboard engine
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Retractable anchor fitting
- 12vDC electric windlass mounted below deck level
- Delta anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- Mooring cleats
- Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
Tender and outboard engine:
- 2,75 m tender
- Honda outboard engine
- Pulpit and pushpit navigation lights
- Steaming light
- Anchor light
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.