|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||46 ft 10 in|
|Beam||14 ft 3 in|
|Max Draft||6 ft 11 in|
Bavaria 45 Cruiser from 2010 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid!
Real example of professional yacht maintenance. Ready to sail.
4 cabins, 8+1 berths, 3 heads.
Well equipped with electric platform, solar panels, inverter Cristec (400 VA - sine wave) etc.
Featuring a diesel engine Volvo Penta D2-55F with 55HP.
Please, find the full equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Flag od registry: Croatian
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau (Germany)
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Length (m.): 14.27
- Beam: 4.35
- Draft: 2.10
- Fresh Water Tank: 360 L (In 2 tanks: 210 L aft & 150 fwd)
- Fuel Tank: 210 L
- 3 Holding tanks: 3x 90 L
- Model: Volvo Penta D2-55F (diesel)
- Power: 55 HP
4 cabins, 8+1 berths, 3 heads
- U-shaped saloon settee with saloon table and straight shaped settee
- 2 Forecabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 3 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower (at bow there is a separated shower room and separated toilet with washbasin)
- Stove with 2 burners and oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Freezer Waeco
- Ice Maker Gorenje (mounted under navigation table)
- Lots of storage space
- Autopilot Raymarine ST70
- GPS Chartplotter Interphase169 CSi ChartMaster
- Tridata Raymarine ST70
- VHF radio IC-M411
- 2 Compass Olympic 135
- Bow thruster Side-Power
- Inverter Cristec (400 VA - sine wave)
- Electric windlass Quick
- Radio CD player Pioneer
- Loudspeakers in saloon Focal
- Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- Batteries (1x Start, 2x Service)
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Cockpit floor and seats covered in teak
- Cockpit table (folding) with storage
- Cockpit stern shower
- Cockpit cushions
- 2 Steering wheels
- Anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- Deck hardware
- 4x Winches Lewmar
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders Selden
- Aluminium boom Selden
- Rodkicker Selden
- Roller furler Selden Furlex 300S
- Roll mainsail Elvstrom sails
- Roll genoa Elvstrom sails
- Electrically openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Solar panels
- Swimming ladder
- Bracket for outboard engine
- Bimini top
- Gas bottle
- Standard charter safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.