|Make||Royal Cape Catamarans|
|Location||FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida|
|Beam||29 ft 7 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance||75 ft|
|Engine Model||2 x Volvo Penta D2-75 Turbo Diesel|
|Engine usage (hours)||4100|
|Designer||Van der Stadt|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 330 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 360 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 50 gal|
KILLER DEAL;$45,000 Discount UltimaLife simply must be seen to be fully appreciated. This is your opportunity to own an exclusive 5 star custom tailored yacht, built by Royal Cape Catamarans, a company with fast growing international reputation for superb Quality and Value. Pictures can never do her justice. She will exceed your expectations and put all mass produced catamarans to shame.
UltimaLife is another stunning example of their limited edition, award winning Majestic 530. This 53’ Catamaran is designed and built for extreme comfort, smooth cruising and exceptional safety. Her generous customized layout, hull and overall width, and headroom makes you think you are easily on a Catamaran of 60 feet or more. Her five ensuite bedrooms allow its 10 passengers an amazing amount of luxury, privacy and space. The open plan saloon and large wide galley, which opens directly onto the spacious cockpit, are thoughtfully designed to create a light, airy space perfect for both cooking, relaxing and/or entertaining. Her level and extensive deck space, as well as dual trampolines, are perfect for reading, sightseeing and sunbathing. And often overlooked but very important, her long wide rear scoops, perfect for easy entry into or exit from the water or a dingy, is also ideal for scuba preparation or landing that huge fish you just caught. If you are looking for safety, comfort and spacious ocean living or cruising, be it for a weekend getaway or a long term adventure, UltimaLife is your ideal yacht.
Again must be seen to be fully appreciated. This is just one of the many aspects that motivated the owners to purchase UltimaLife over all the well known competitors. UltimaLife is blessed with 5 spacious (2 Kings and 3 x Queen) cabins all en suite. Each has their own dedicated roomy high ceiling bathroom with full mounted shower with flexible hose and separate shower mixer, corian countertop and sink, Tecma electric toilets, mirror, tiled floor and porthole. Each bedroom has 2 sets of electrical outlets, one off the inverter and the other for generator/shore power, as well as a dedicated 12v supply. The beds are extremely comfortable with their own memory foam over foam mattresses. Beautifully finished wood Cabinet and storage space exists everywhere, more than you could probably ever need and perfect for extended trips. From hang up cupboards to drawers to display shelves to even dedicated shoes drawers in 2 of the rooms. All have audio and 2 of the rooms even have their own dedicated TV's. The master bedroom has large His and Her closets, a sit down vanity area and even a sit bath shower combo. The Master Bedroom also links to a large office area with seating area, multiple cupboards, storage and even a wine rack. All rooms of course have the customary overhead and reading lights, fans, a/c, portholes and large overhead Oceanair hatches with shade/screen combinations.
UltimaLife comes with a full set, and in most cases a double set of fitted linens, blankets, duvets, pillows and towels.
Safety equipment on board this Majestic 530 includes:
• Category A Offshore equipment 12 man Offshore liferaft (RDP) in canister
• Escape hatch in bridge deck to CE spec
• Stainless deck cover for emergency tiller.
• 14 x life jackets
• Flares kit
• 8 fire extinguishers
• Medical kit
Additional equipment includes:
• Various games, playing cards and more
• Bad Boy Xtreme WiFi Booster Antenna with Xtreme N router
UltimaLife was built for quiet smooth sailing but has the power to easily answer the desire to motor, motor sail, any manuevering or safely get you out of any situation that may arrise. Upgraded to have 2 x Volvo Penta 75hp Turbo Diesel engines with sail drives, and eqipped with high performance 3 blade Volvo propellers, she is powerful, while being surprisingly economical and silent. The VP D2-75's were overhauled and equipped with new turbochargers in Oct 2018.
Generator; Northern Lights 12KVA generator (June 2015);
Watermakers High Pressure double cylinder Watermaker 35gal/h; and a multicycle cycle air conditioning system (2x 16,000 BTU and 1 x 10,000 BTU).
Additional mechanical systems include pressurized hot and cold water to 5 bathroom and 2 deck showers, basins and galley, with the water being heated by a calorifier in each hull (25 gal each) connected to engines for energy savings or designated heating elements when needed using shore or genset power.
Electrical System; Ultimalife is a 12v DC and 110V 60hz AC electrical system, with:
• 5 x Fullriver FFD260-12 AGM (July 2018) deep cycle sealed AGM batteries for house; (total 1300Ahr), 2 engine, 1 generator (1450 amps/hour total battery)
• Outback VFX2812M inverter/charger (June 2015)
• Generator (Northern Lights 12KW (June 2015)
• 4 x Sunpower X21-345w Solar Panels (2015)
• 2 x Outback Flexmax80 charge Controllers (June 2015)
• Designated Engine Battery Charger
• 3 x electronic battery isolators
• Battery isolator switches in saloon
• Engine mounted alternators
• Engine start battery solenoid link to house batteries at helm station
• 50' 50amp shore power cords
• Shore power connection
AC; UltimaLife has 3 AC systems with a combined 42,000btu of cooling, heating and/or dehumidifying power. All 3 systems providing cooling heating and Dehumidifying abilities.
• 16,000BTU (June 2018) MarineAir system with multiple outlets to provide perfect temperature control for the Galley, Lounge and 2 aft cabins
• A second 16,000 BTU (Cruisair) to provide temperature control for the mid and forward Starboard cabins, and the Master Bedroom Cabin.
• A third, 10,000 BTU (June 2015) Marine Air system to provide dedicated energy saving temperature control to the Master Bedroom and Galley/lounge areas only.
Audio; UltimaLife is blessed with 2 Audio Systems, internal and external. These systems are designed to surpass the demands of even the most avid music enthusiast.
Internal; The internal audio system is Sony and has 3 separate units. The first, located in the saloon, has speakers throughout the yacht, including linkage and DVD capabilities to the Saloon TV. Additionally, both the Master Bedroom and the Starboard mid Queen Cabin have their own Sony Stations that not only provide music, but play CD’s and DVD’s to their ow TV’s located in those cabins.
External; The external audio system is the powerful state of the art Fusion system with 3 zones. These can work both in unison or independently. The 3 zones are
1. The Cockpit and aft entertainment area, and
2. The entire front of the yacht, Deck and surrounding water area owing to powerful Fusion speakers mounted on the mast, and
3. The water area aft of the yacht where entertainment in the water is normally located.
Electronics & Navigation
The navigation station on this Royal Cape Catamarans 530 Majestic features a Corian table and swing out seat, above the table is a flush mounted breaker panel and instruments.
NEW Navigation equipment (June and Nov 2018), state of the art and includes:
At navigation station:
• NEW VHF “Ray 60” (June 2018)
• NEW Raymarine AIS (Nov 2018)
• USB outlet from Raymarine to lap top software
• Chart stowage and chart light
• Raymarine remote that displays Raymarine electronic information on flat screen TV in salon (The remote has additional functions, including autopilot controls)
• Paper charts
• Standard Horizon Handheld VHF
At Helm Station:
• NEW Raymarine Axiom 12” touchscreen chart plotter
• NEW Raymarine Evolution Autopilot sail w/P70 Controls (June 2018)
• NEW Raymarine I70 Multifunction Instruments (June 2018)
• NEW Raymarine VHF Ray 60 2nd station (June 2018)
• Radar with fish finder
• Echo sounder
• Volvo Penta engine instrument panel (EVC electronic system)
• Chain counter display to drop and raise anchor from helm
• Commander mic (VHF)
• Steering console locker
Deck and Hull Equipment
The deck of this Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530 is built of GRP fibreglass with a balsa core. Her deck gear includes the following:
Winches and Running Rigging:
• Antal mainmast track with batt cars
• Antal line-driven roller bearing traveller with 2:1 purchase
• Main sheet traveller with control lines mounted on arch with line driven winch
• Genoa tracks and cars
• All sheets, halyards and reefing lines lead aft
• 2x electric self-tailing winches, 1 manual winch
• Winch handle pockets and 2x handles
• Furling line jammer, cleat, stainless steel chafe plates and lead blocks.
• Self-stowing anchor roller on crossbeam
• 50kg Delta anchor with 300 feet galvanised calibrated chain and 50yd of nylon rode.
• Spare Bruce anchor with 100 feet chain ad 100 ft nylon rode
• Stainless steel chain plates
• Stainless steel coach rails
• Double rail s/s pulpits with seats
• Set stanchions and double lifelines
• Anchor bridle
• 8 mooring cleats
• Rubbing strake along length both sides
• 8 deck hatches
• 10 Port lights
• Boom davit Dinghy launching system, using boom derrick deployed from cabin side winch, built into boom
• Two deck showers adjacent to stern swim platforms, hot and cold water
• 6 fenders
• dock lines
• Additional sheets and halyards
Cockpit; The hugely spacious cockpit of this Royal Cape Catamarans Majestic 530 is sheltered under an integral hard-top fibreglass dodger/bimini arch, with lighting and zippered side curtains to enclose the whole cockpit. 4 High performance Sunpower solar panels are mounted on top of the bimini arch.
There are two L-shaped seating areas offering plentiful seating for guests, with seat and back rest cushions, and a large Corian dining table perfect for al fresco dining can easily seat 8 adults.
The cockpit also features:
• Under seat storage including a 12v freezer under large cockpit table.
• Additional stainless steel pedestal seats and teak chairs
• Aft deck counter with bait station, fresh and salt water,
extra large 4 burner BBQ, and 4 drawers and 4 storage compartments under counter.
• U-Line ice maker
• Isotherm refrigerator.
• Raised Starboard helm station including seat with back and foot rests.
• Raised Port station including seats etc like Port side
• Coach roof windows covered with white, heat reducing, one way vinyl
• Full set of cockpit cushions (2018 seats and backrests)
• Additional bimini front, side and aft Navy Blue solid waterproof covers with opening clear windows;
• Also removable cooling 95% tan shade covers over aft and Galley/Saloon areas.
There is a large glass sliding door from the cockpit to the bridge deck saloon and galley
The U-shaped galley on this Majestic 530 offers an open plan feel connecting to the saloon space on the upper bridge deck. The galley is well equipped with:
• Corian counter tops
• Custom large double stainless steel sink
• Monoblock mixer tap
• 8 lockers and 4 drawers under the counter
• 6 storage lockers outboard of counter
• Pressurised hot and cold water
• Front opening Isotherm Upright Refrigerator
• Front opening freezer
• Large 4 burner countertop Euro gas stove
• Full size Euro gas oven with broiler and with all the options under stove
• Double door spice rack
• Slip resistant teak & holly flooring
• Two side windows
• Two forward windows with opening hatches
• 2 x Deck hatch with screens and shade
• Two speed fan
Cutlery and Crockery; Fully supplied with a New full set of all plates, pots, pans, cutlery and glasses