Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Sun Odyssey 409|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||40 ft 6 in|
|Length at Water Line||39 ft 4 in|
|Beam||13 ft 1 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft 11 in|
|Min. Draft||5 ft 11 in|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||7450 kg|
|Total Sail Area||78.9 m²|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||3500|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 200 liters (Plastic)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 530 liters (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||2 x 160 liters (Plastic)|
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409 (Model 2012)
MANUFACTURER'S COMMENTS: The Sun Odyssey 409 is a very elegant and fast design from Philippe Briand, strongly build by French shipyard Jeanneau, which offers great sailing ability and comfortable accommodations.
BROKERS COMMENTS: "RATANA" The Sunsail 41 (Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409) has taken on key design innovations which include the complete rethinking of the deck and sail plans to make this boat, not only fast, but incredibly easy to handle.Twin wheels and a large swim platform make spending time aboard the Sunsail 41 relaxing and comfortable. Flush hatches and clean decks give the boat a sophisticated look while ensuring safe movements while on board. Special curved hatches and windows give the boat a sleek look while enhancing visibility and ventilation below. Down below, the attention to detail can be felt throughout with it’s contemporary interior design, and a mass of light pouring in through numerous hull ports and overhead hatches.
Availability: 31th October 2019
Viewings by prior appointment only please as this yacht is chartering at present.
PRICE REDUCTION FOR A QUICK SALE 79 000 EUROS VAT EXCL
- HULL CONSTRUCTION AND DECK MATERIAL: Prisma Process injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring. Solid, hand-laid fibreglass hull with ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat; 3rd Generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and relaminated, drainage system through structure, special emergency repair zone in keel area.
- RUDDER TYPE: Fibreglass rudder
- WHERE BUILT: SPBI, Dompierre S/yon - France
ENGINES AND CONTROLS:
- ENGINE MAKE AND MODEL: Yanmar 3JH5CE, SD 29 KW (40cv) D
- LAST SERVICED: June 2019
- ENGINE HOURS: approximately 3,500 Hours
- GEARBOX: Drive shaft with three blade propeller
- CONTROLS: Throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
- COOLING SYSTEM: Engine sea water filter
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
- Full function navigation system with general electrical panel, room for GPS chart plotter and bookshelf.
- 12v cigarette lighter socket at chart plotter
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Heavy duty fully battened mainsail;
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Classic aluminium mast with double spreaders
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Discontinuous 1 x 19 stainless steel wire; fixed back-stay
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Dyform
- MAINSAIL REEFING: 2x reef lines (single line reefing)
- HEAD SAIL ROLLER FURLING: Heavy duty furling Genoa with UV protection strips
- BOOM VANG: Yes (with tackle)
- LAZY BAG: Yes (Heavy duty lazy jacks and stack pack system)
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) HARKEN 46 2 speed self tailing Genoa winches
- COACH ROOF WINCHES: (2) HARKEN 40 2 Self tailing Coach roof winches
- CABINS: 3 Cabin 2 Head
- SALOON HEADROOM: 6 ft 3 in / 1,92m
- GALLEY HEADROOM: 6 ft 3 in / 1,92m
- TWIN AFT CABINS HEADROOM: 6 ft 4 in / 1,95m
- FORWARD CABIN HEADROOM: 6 ft / 1,84m
- FANS: (1) Galley; (1) Saloon and (1) Each Cabin.
- SALOON TABLE: Saloon table converts to a double bed; saloon dining table
- SALOON: Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seat area
- FRESH WATER PUMP: Heavy duty water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure; Hot and cold water distributed through-out the boat via semi rigid hose.
- COOKER TYPE: Stainless steel gimballed stove with 2 burners, oven and grill. Stainless steel protection bar.
- SINK: Galley with double stainless steel sinks, solid counter tops, chrome pluming fittings, storage cabinet and drawers.
- ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: 180 L Fridge compartment with vertical access; Single fridge box with freezer area,12v refrigeration and integrated compressor.
- SHOWERS: (2)
- HAND BASINS: (2)
- UPHOLSTERY/ COLOUR SCHEME: Blue
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Contemporary interior design in "Fine Teak" laminated panels with solid wood trim around the galley, companionway and cabinetry, finished in satin UV stabilized varnish; Laminate floorboards with light coloured lines, varnished edges.
- COOKWARE: Yes (Pack 8)
- LINENS: Yes (Pack 8)
- VOLTAGE: 220v / 12 v circuit panel
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 12 v breakers, 12 v ammeter, 12 v consumption meter, 12 v charging meter; 12 v plug per cabin and navigation station; one plug per per cabin, plug in galley; saloon and navigation station
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) Domestic 12v - 95 amp-January 2018
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (1) Start battery 12v - 95 amp - January 2018
- ALTERNATOR: 80 amp 12 v alternator
- SHORE POWER: Yes (Shore power inlet with differential breaker wired direct (no transom plug)
- OTHER ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT: Charge distributor/ isolator; 40 amp battery charger; (1) 80 amp 12v alternator
- STEERING SYSTEM:Twin steering wheels with compasses at each steering position and stainless steel grab rails
- SPRAY-HOOD: Yes
- TEAK DECKS: None
- WARPS: (4)
- SPRING LINES : (2)
- FENDERS: (6)
- GRILL/BBQ: None:
- WINDLASS: 1000w electrical windlass with hand held remote wired control unit
- DECK WASH: No
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Yes (1) Delta 16kg 0- 50 meter 8mm chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Yes (1) Danforth 20kg - 20 meter 8mm chain
- Clients are advised to double check as anchors may have been changed subject to area of operation in which case equipment on the boat will be supplied
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor locker with room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (1) Life ring; (8) Life jackets; (8) Harness Lines; (1) Set of emergency flares expiration date 2020 (includes (3) Red hand flares and (2) Rocket flares); (1) First aid kit; (1) Emergency tiller.
- LIFE-RAFT: (1) Viking 8 Person Type: RescYou, expiration date 2020
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS:3 big and 2 small
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS: (8)
- LAST ANTI FOULED: TBC
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.