Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||47 ft 7 in|
|Length at Water Line||41 ft 8 in|
|Beam||13 ft 9 in|
|Max Draft||8 ft 2 in|
|Min. Draft||8 ft 2 in|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||1500|
|Designer||Marco Lostuzzi Design|
|Fuel Tanks||215 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||530 liters (Plastic)|
Great specification, smartly presented example of the Marco Lostuzzi designed performance cruising SLY 47 C. Italian production yacht building at its very best.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Sly 48 C was of the first designs to be built under Sly Yachts new ownership. The Maroc Lostuzzi design, developed from the well-proven Sly 47, was conceived as a fast performance yacht with interiors and cockpit layout focussed towards cruising, rather than racing.
NEMORAN is quite unique amongst her peers and boasts many significant upgrades including:-
- Teak deck
- Foldable rigid bimini on the coachroof
- Standard 2.50 m keel
- Self-tacking jib
- Harken electric winches
- Larger Volvo Penta 75hp
- Three folding blades propeller
- Raymarine chartplotter
- Retractable Bowthruster.
The SLY 48 C has all top-of-the-range comforts, for fun and easy long-range cruises, even with small crew. The new deck layout is the main novelty compared to the previous models. The shape has a distinctive, elegant, semi-raised saloon, attractively highlighted by the addition of a large window in the roof.
The standard self-tacking jib; the carefully designed distribution of the winches in the cockpit as well as the ropes returning below the deck; mainsail tack point which frees up the cockpit; highly accessible instruments on the columns or repeated views on the mast, bowsprit, wide sideways together with generously sized cockpit all these make SLY 48 C ideal for fun and easy cruising, which is what it was designed for, even with minimal crew.
The use of glass and carbon fibres sandwiched with epoxy-vinylester resins, together with the innovative Sly i2 - Integral Infusion- ensure light displacement, more rigidity, less torsion and greater reliability and durability in the long term. This kind of construction, together with excellent weight distribution, facilitates glide and maneuvers both by engine and by sailing, it improves wave cutting and lessens the load on both rigging and structure.
Careful structural planning and painstaking work in the testing tank define innovative and effective water lines in terms of performance and guarantee simple handling and stable steering.
Sly i2 – Integral Infusion
The exclusive “Sly i2” infusion technology was developed by Sly Marine to guarantee quality and safety on board its crafts. It allows perfect integration between the laminate base of the hull bottom and the structures lengthways and widthways, avoiding differences in the laminates and inaccuracies in the boat’s structure that would be the case with sequential processes. The hull and structure become a single unit, which guarantees solidity and reliability.
- Under understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised A – Offshore.
- Infusion moulded E-glass / epoxy laminate with carbon reinforcements in selected areas
- Sandwich with closed cell foam cored hull, with higher density foam in bottom and slamming areas
- Fibre reinforcements are multiaxial and unidirectional.
- Structural bulkheads are of veneered sandwich construction or marine grade waterproof plywood.
- Bottom stiffeners reinforced with unidirectional carbon and multiaxial glass fibre in selected areas
- GRP engine beds
- Carbon fibre chainplate deck fittings
- Epoxy coated underwater sections
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Infusion moulded E-glass epoxy laminate sandwich deck with glass skins and closed cell foam core.
- High density core or compact laminate under winches and deck hardware as appropriate.
- Single colour white gelcoat with moulded in non-skid on the cockpit
- Teak deck
Keel & Rudder:
- T-keel, steel fin boxed in steel and a lead bulb
- The fin is bolted to hull with high tensile steel bolts
- Fin epoxy coated and faired to class tolerances
- The rudder stainless steel shaft rotating on two self-aligning bearings
- The he blade is made from numerically controlled recess-moulded composite material (unidirectional and biaxial E-glass fibre laminated with epoxy-vinyl ester resins).
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D2-75HP 4-cylinder naturally aspirated 55hp diesel engine
- Volvo Sail drive gearbox
- Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
- Morse single lever throttle/gear lever
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – approx. 1,500 as of October 2019
- Date of last engine service – 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2-blade 19’’ Volvo folding propeller
- An aluminium quadrant, wire steering with chain and sprocket.
- The rudder bearings are self-aligning.
- Roller bearing sheaves.
- Twin composite pedestal integrated with cockpit sole
- Twin lightweight aluminium steering wheels
- Lightweight aluminium emergency tiller
- Retractable Bowthruster
- 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and AC via 220vAC shorepower.
- 12Vdc services battery pack providing 360 Ah
- 12vdc Starting battery
Charging / Inverter:
- Mastervolt combi 12/2000-100 charger 100Amp 3-step battery charger.
- 12v 115A engine mounted alternator
- Marinco 30Amp 220vAC 50Hz shore power socket in cockpit
- Samsung LCD TV in the saloon
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
- Hot water produced by engine-driven calorifier or via immersion heater element in 25 litre well-insulated hot water tank.
- Back-up foot pump for fresh water
Black & Grey Water:
- Y-valve in heads, overboard discharge or holding tank.
- Grey water discharges overboard
- 3x 12vDC electric bilge pump
- 1x manual bilge pumps
- Each head has a special flexible suction pipe for collecting water in areas that cannot be reached by the fixed bilge drainage system
- 215 litres fuel capacity
- Analogue fuel tank gauge at DC panel
- 530 litres in polyethylene tanks
- Analogue water tank level gauge at DC panel.
- flexible blackwater holding tank.
- Tank emptied by hand pump or deck suction
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- 1x multi-display Raymarine can be moved inside
- 2x Danforth Compass
At Chart Table:
- 1x multi-display Raymarine can be moved outside
- 12 vDC socket
- Raymarine VHF
- Two-burner Tecnoimpex alcohol stove with oven, protected by stainless steel guard
- Stainless steel double sinks with hot & cold pressurised fresh water tap
- Counter tops
- Drawer and lockers
- 12vDC 105 litre capacity top loading refrigerator with drain valve.
- Garbage bin
- Jabsco manual electric marine heads
- Hot & cold pressurised shower
- Teak floorboards new
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 8 berths in 3-cabins plus two heads.
- The interior is finished in teak with satin white painted bulkheads
- Plywood floorboards covered with teak veneer
Accommodation layout from Forward:
- Forward owner’s cabin with double berth with storage under.
- Reading lights above the berth
- Locker with shelves and doors
- Shelves on hull side
- Stainless steel sink and hot & cold pressurised shower fitting
- Mirrored lockers
- Electric marine heads
- Teak floor grating with 12vDC pump-out for shower
- The saloon has a folding leaf table.
- L-shaped galley with stowage in cupboards and lockers
- Gimballed stove
- Twin sinks
- Top-opening fridge
- Chart table with upholstered seat
- Panel for navigation and communications equipment
- AC & DC panel
- Double berth
- Stowage under berth
- Shelf on hull side
- Hanging locker in starboard side cabin
- Locker with shelves in port side cabin
- 19/20 aluminium mast is with double swept spreader
- Deck stepped mast
- Recessed genoa furler
- Bowsprit system with anchor.
- Holmantro hydraulic backstay
- Rod vang
- Self-tacking jib
- German mainsheet system
- Twin spinnaker halyards
- Upwind sail area: 115mq
- I = 20100 mm
- I top = 20900 mm
- E (boom) = 6200 mm
- P (mast) = 19200 mm
- J = 4925 mm
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches
- 2x Harken 60 3-speed self-tailing powered primary winches
- 1x One Sails full batten main
- 1x One Sails Furling jib
- Gennaker with snuffer
- The pushpit, pulpit and stanchions are of stainless steel.
- There is one pair of folding mooring cleats at bow.
- Stainless steel grab rails on coachroof
- Deck stowage on foredeck and in lazarette
- Lockers for storage in cockpit coamings on both sides
- Locker for storage in port side aft coaming.
- Swimming ladder
- Hot and cold shower in the cockpit
Covers and canvas:
- Lazy bag and main cover for racing
- Couch roof cushion
Covers and canvas:
- Honda 2.3 hp outboard engine – not part of the sale
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.