Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
2012 Knysna 500 owner version
Price just reduced - now $635,000
Lovely example of this renowned blue-water cruiser. Gorgeous lines, fully equipped and ready to go!
- LOA: 50'
- Beam: 28'
- Draft: 1.43m
- Displ: 12.5 tons light ship
- Certification: CE Cat A
- 2 x Yanmar 4JH5CE 54hp diesels
- 2 x Yanmar SD60 sail drives
- 2 x Gori folding propellers
- approx 1500 engine hours
- Cabins: 3 queen size, each with en suite heads
- Heads: 3
Port hull is dedicated to the owner's suite, which features sitting area, office desk space, dressing area and large heads, complete with electric freshwater flush toilet, spacious shower stall and sitz bath. Plentiful storage can be found throughout. A 32" flat screen TV is connected to both the entertainment and navigation systems, and the suite is full air conditioned.
Starboard hull features two spacious guest queen cabins, each with it's own heads, with separate shower stall and freshwater flush toilet. Plentiful storage abounds and these cabins are fully air conditioned too.
The galley features a 4 burner AEG gas hob, EuroGas oven, microwave oven, fridge & freezer, double sink, serving bar, corian work surfaces and plentiful storage throughout.
Her saloon table can seat 6 (or more with additional chairs) and can be lowered to form a large bed, perfect for those on watch, or for viewing movies on the 32" flat screen, with surround sound.
The cockpit, with hardtop bimini and drop down side curtains, makes for the perfect indoor/outdoor experience, and can be used in all weather. Here you will find icemaker, BBQ, hot and cold transom shower, boarding ladder, plentiful storage, large teak table to seat 8 and more.
ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL & REFRIGERATION:
- Generator: Westerbeke 5.7EDT diesel generator with under 1000 hrs
- Batteries: 2 x engine, 1 x generator, 960amp/hr Mastervolt lithium house battery bank
- Alternators: 2 x engine mounted, plus 2 x additional 180amp alternators to charge house bank
- Inverter: Mastervolt
- Solar: 500W with Victron solar regulator
- Wind charger: 2 x D400
- Air conditioning: 2 x 16000 BTU Climma units
- AC system: switchable 220v or 110v
- Freezer: 90L Isotherm
- Combo fridge/freezer: 200L Isotherm
- Cockpit fridge: 94L
- Watermaker: Schenker 100L/hr
- Washer: 9kg SMEG stainless front loading
- Plotter: Garmin GPSmap 7015
- Autopilot: Garmin
- Radar: Garmin GMR 24 HD
- AIS: Garmin 600 transceiver
- Instruments: Garmin
- VHF: Garmin 200i
- Satphone: Inmarsat
- Entertainment: Fusion AV750 radio/CD/DVD with 6 speakers
RIGGING, SAILS & ON DECK:
- new dacron genoa, on electric Profurl furling unit
- spare genoa
- fully battened main with stack-pack and lazy-jacks
- spinnaker with sock
- Harken bat car system for main
- Southern Spars all black aluminium mast and boom
- 8 x winches - 2 of which are electric
- 1500w anchor windlass, with remote control at helm
- 40kg Ultra stainless anchor with 100m of chain and 75m of rope
- Fortress anchor with 50m of rope
- Dock lines and fenders
- 600L of diesel storage
- 600L of water storage
- 2 x 25L grey water storage
- 2 x 50L black water storage
- Isotherm 50L water heater
- Water and fuel monitoring system
- 2 x propane tanks
- Bauer dive compressor
- Full Cat A safety equipment, including 8 man liferaft
- telescoping in-boom tender lift
- Aluminium hulled RIB (HIN: FRDAL73601F818, new Oct 2019) with 20hp Honda outboard
- covers for tender, BBQ and cockpit table
- synthetic cork decking
- burglar bars for all hatches
- bottom paint done Dec 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.