Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||32 ft 8 in|
|Beam||8 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft||7 ft 3 in|
Code O Norwegian Stream is in outstanding condition as shown in the photos.
A trailer is coming with the boat, see photos.
Great day boat for racing or cruising with a small crew or with a family (easy access to the boat and sail handling operations, furling foresail, and spacious cockpit). A sun bathing area has been designed at the aft of the boat, ideal place after swimming, protected by the bulwarks.
Racing : fun, speed and offshore safety. Code 0 has been designed for a manageable sail plan, a spacious and efficient deck layout. The stability provides the crew comfort, the helm and the handling have great feel. This boat performs on every point of sail.
- Length overall: 9,95 m
- LWL : 9,30 m
- Maximum beam : 2,70 m Air draft : 13,70 m
- Lightship weight : 1 950 kg
- Lifting keel: 800 kg
- Draught: 0,70 m / 2,20 m
- Main sail: 32 m²? NEW IN 2017
- Jib, self tacking, zipped on the forestay (stowage): 18 m²
- Code 0 on bowsprit: 40 m² -
- Asymmetrical spinnaker on bowsprit: 75 m
- Materials: hull sandwich carbon epoxy – mast carbon – deck : latted wood
- Sails : 1 mainsail (32m²), 1 spinnaker (75m²), 1 jib (18 m²), 1 genoa, Code 0 (40m²)
- Carbon mast
- Automatic self-tacking jib rail
- Carbon bowsprit
- Rigid boom mainsail vang
- Lifting keel with hoist system on an electric winch
- Inboard diesel engine
- Mainsail cover
- Sound system with IPod player
- Leather work
Call Pierre for viewing.
Clause de non-garantie
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.