Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||39 ft 3 in|
|Beam||23 ft 9 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft|
|Dry Weight||22817.84 lb|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||242|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||257|
|Fuel Tanks||105.67 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||79.25 gal|
Priced Locally at THB 16,000,000
2013 Lagoon 400s2 is a great charter opportunity! She us a rare chance to purchase a Thai Flagged Catamaran, part of a registered charter company. 4 double cabins, 2 forepeaks, 4 toilets Airconditioner (salon and 4 cabins) Generator 7 kW. She has all the right features to start a sailing boat investment in Thailand as part of our well managed charter fleet.
Soft renovation conducted in 2020. (Sail, batteries 600AH , anchor+chain, solar electric system 1000W etc.) Enquire for more information.
Manufacturer Provided Description
After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design's work on the boat's interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled Lagoon to produce a boat that is even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern: the result is the Lagoon 400 S2, a nod to its famous predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and 380 S2.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 3 or 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
- Rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- Easy and safe movement around rear deck
- Transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- Cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- Plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- Excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- Large owner's cabin with plenty of stowage
- Galley located between cockpit and saloon
- Forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds
- Engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.