Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||53 ft 1 in|
|Length at Water Line||47 ft 3 in|
|Beam||15 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft||8 ft 1 in|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||48500 lb|
|Headsail Area||705 ft²|
|Mainsail Area||840 ft²|
|Engine Model||4 JH4-HTE|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||182.28 gal (Stainless Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||138.69 gal (Stainless Steel)|
OWNER MOTIVATED TO HEAR OFFERS!
Without doubt, LYRA is a spectacular example of this very popular model Swan 53. She is one of the last Swan 53's built and she has only been gently used. For the first three years, LYRA was sailed during the summer holidays only and for family cruising (never raced) in the Mediterranean. Then in 2016 LYRA was sailed across the Atlantic to the Caribbean where she spent the winter season. In 2017 LYRA was sailed via the Panama Canal to Acapulco. She has remained in the Acapulco area since. The owner's change of personal use for his Swan 53 has prompted the sale of LYRA. Make no mistake, LYRA shows close to new thanks partly to a full time captain looking after her and an owner who has spared no expense to keep her in tip top condition. LYRA is a gem, a rarity on the brokerage market.
The hull is of single skin construction using glass-fiber reinforced isopolyester laminate with vinylester skincoat. Multiaxial or unidirectional fibers in selected areas.
All stiffeners are unidirectional glass layups. Stringers and web frames are pre-made hollow sections that allow them to be used for ventilation purposes or as cable conduits. Engine bed is of GRP with steel inserts. Special care is taken to assure rigid foundation and proper adhesion to.
Structural bulkheads are marine plywood with GRP reinforcements. They are laminated to hull and deck.
The stainless steel main shroud chain plates are bonded to the hull.
Topside gelcoat color is white NGA 9650.
Boot top and water lines
Boot top and cove stripe gelcoat color is dark blue NGA 7344.
The bottom is treated with four layers of Gelshield epoxy primer. There are two layers of International UNI-PRO.
The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape. Cast in keel bolts are of high tensile stainless steel.
The rudder is of foam filled GRP with tapered hi-tensile stainless steel stock, supported by two self-aligning bearings. Weed deflector in front of rudder.
Rudder bearings and quadrant
Sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming of steering wire. Aluminium quadrant with end stops bolted to rudder stock.
Composite pedestals with roller bearings, brake and crash bar.
Two 1.05 m stainless steel wheels with elk hide cover, 2.1 turns H.O. to H.O.
Emergency tiller stowed in lazarette.
The mast is stepped through the deck onto a composite mast step. There are tie rods from the mast collar to the mast shoe. The mast shoe is aluminum.
Through hull fittings
All the through-hull connections below waterline are sea cocks of bronze, finished flush with outside and located in an accessible position. The inboard side of the sea cocks will be fitted with a stud long enough to take two hose clamps. The only exception to this is the galley refrigerator through hull, which has a cooling coil and is non flush.
The lazarette is separated by a watertight bulkhead from the interior.
Part of the transom folds out manually to form a platform with fittings for a bathing ladder. Helmsman’s seat and pushpit can be opened for convenient access.
Foldable, Exit Engineering, 216cm with teak walking surface, including padded stowage bag, carbon spreader bar, stanchions and line, 2 female deck fittings in stainless steel.
Deck is of sandwich construction, using multiaxial glass fiber reinforced isopolyester laminate, with low-density closed cell foam core, and is bonded to the hull. High-density core or solid laminate under deck fittings. Un-teaked deck surfaces have a white gelcoat finish.
Coaming and coach roof gelcoat color is white NGA 9650.
Coaming stripe gelcoat color is dark blue NGA 7344.
Teak on the deck
The teak deck consists of 45 x 9 mm quarter cut teak battens with 4 mm black Sikaflex 290 caulking. Nominal thickness, on side decks, on bathing platform and on cockpit sole and seats. Vacuum packed and bonded to the deck with epoxy adhesive with screws only in hatch frames and bonders. The teak toe rails are 35 mm high. Two removable teak footrests for helmsman are mounted behind the steering wheels.
- Two Harken B60.2 STEA electrical main sheet winches in cockpit
- Two Harken B70.2 STEA electrical primary winches in cockpit
- Two Harken B50.2 STEA electrical halyard winches outboard of the companion way, each side
Stainless steel Lewmar V4, 24 V windlass with gypsy only for 10 mm Lewmar Grade 40 chain and one remote control in the bow locker.
Bow fitting and anchoring
Stainless steel stem-head fitting has one Delrin anchor roller and an eye for the gennaker tack line block. Stainless steel chain plates, headstay recessed for under-deck furler. Main shroud chain plates bolted to reinforced web frames. Backstay chain plates attached to hull structure.
Sail handling systems
- Two Harken H3155.2.4m aluminium jib sheet tracks
- Two Harken C4928 genoa car
- Two Harken H548 end stops
- Two Harken H3173 end control
- Two Harken H3124 pin stops
- Two Harken H3157 trim caps
- Eight Harken H237 bullseyes for car pullers
- Cross over blocks at each halyard winch
- One Harken H3018, 125 mm main sheet block in cockpit mounted on a removable base
- One Harken H3009, 100 mm double block on aft end of the boom for main sheet
- One Harken H1958, 57 mm, single block under deck at stem head for furling line
- Two Harken H3007, 100 mm single blocks on forward end of the boom, for mainsheet to be led down to deck on starboard and port sides.
- Two Harken H3123, 102 mm recessed mast-base blocks on deck to lead main sheet aft under deck
- Two Harken H3010, 100 mm single foot blocks for jib sheet
- One Harken H1965, 57 mm stand-up block aft on port side for furling line
- Eight Harken H3123, 102 mm mast-base blocks recessed at mast
- One Lewmar size 3 snatch block for tack line, to be used on the eye on the stem-head fitting
- Two Harken 3007, 100 mm gennaker sheet/runner blocks, mounted on each side forward of the pushpit
- Two Harken H1963 57mm single foot-blocks outside cockpit coaming each side for car puller
Jammers and clutches
- One Spinlock XC/1 jammer aft on port side for furling line
- Two Spinlock XC/1 jammers outside cockpit coaming each side for jib car puller
- Two Spinlock XX0812 jammers for main sheet, one each side of cockpit, mounted partially recesses on the coaming
- Two Spinlock ZS1214 jammers for jib halyard, mounted one each side of companion way
- Two Spinlock XX0812 jammers for gennaker halyards, mounted one each side of companion way
- One Spinlock XX0812 jammer for gennaker tack line, mounted on port side of companion way
- One Spinlock XX0812 jammer for staysail halyard, mounted on port side of companion way
- Two Spinlock XX0812 jammers for reef lines, mounted one each side of companion way
- One Spinlock ZS1214 jammer for main halyard, mounted on starboard side of companion way
Pulpit and pushpit
Pulpit and pushpit, 610 mm high according to ISAF/ORC requirements, made of Ø 25 mm stainless steel tube. Outboard bracket on pushpit.
Cleats and fairleads
Three pairs of Versari & Delmonte pop-up mooring cleats, Art. 0263-AN, 400 mm, installed one pair forward, one pair amidships and one pair aft. Two pairs of Versari & Delmonte pop-up fairleads, Art 0293-AN, installed one pair forward and one pair at transom. One pair of stainless steel curved roller fairleads, installed aft.
Life lines and stanchions
The spacing of the lifelines and stanchions are conforming to ISAF/ORC lifelines on each side amidships and in the pushpit.
- One socket for flagpole on pushpit
- Two long jacklines for the side decks and one shorter V-shaped jack line for the cockpit
- Five Wichard 6504 folding padeyes for jackstay attachment in the cockpit and two on the side decks
- Two Wichard 6505 folding padeyes for runner blocks
- One Wichard 6506 folding pad-eye for inner forestay attachment
- One Wichard 6505 folding pad-eye for staysail tack
- Two Wichard 6505 folding pad-eyes for runner dead-ends
- One Wichard 6504 folding pad-eye for inner forestay stowage on coach roof
- Five Wichard 6504 folding padeyes in cockpit for safety lines
- Two boarding ladder fittings, one pair mounted each side at lifeline gates
- Stainless steel bar outboard in forepeak locker, for storing sheets
GRP moldings and vents
- Sprayhood recess
- One dorade box with crash bar forward of the mast
- Storage locker in cockpit
- Composite mast collar
Hatches and windows
All hatches are supported by gas cylinders.
- Lewmar Medium Profile Size 70 above saloon
- Lewmar Medium Profile Size 70 above owner’s cabin
- Lewmar Medium Profile Size 50 above forward guest cabin
- Lewmar Medium Profile Size 50 above forward passage
- Lewmar Low Profile Size 03 above forward shower
- Lewmar Low Profile Size 03 above forward guest cabin
Teak covered hatches
- One hinged hatch to forepeak locker
- One hinged 500 x 390 mm to lazarette
- One hinged stowage locker in cockpit with space for life raft
- Two stowage lockers under helmsman’s seat, gas bottle locker port side and stowage locker starboard side
- Four Goiot Cristal 40.24R openable tinted acrylic portholes in coamings, flush mounted with aluminium frames, two in port aft head, two in galley
- Two Goiot Cristal 40.24R openable tinted acrylic portholes, flush mounted with aluminium frames, from port aft cabin to cockpit
- One Goiot Cristal 40.24R openable tinted acrylic porthole, flush mounted with aluminium frames, from starboard aft cabin to cockpit
Deck house windows
Parasol grey deck house windows made by Form glass. The windows are chemically toughened, laminated and glued to the superstructure. Four windows, two on each side.
The lockable companionway has a manually operated sliding hatch of tinted acrylic drop board.
Two seats with back rest on each side.
Removable high gloss varnished teak cockpit table with folding leaves and bottle holders in the middle.
- Large spray hood over the companion way with a recess in the deck, including a canvas cover over the recess.
- Bimini over forward end of cockpit.
- Bimini over aft end of cockpit.
- Sun awning from mast to backstay with foldable sides.
- Cockpit cushions forward of steering wheels and helmsman’s seat.
- Covers for steering wheels.
- Padded canvas stowage bag for cockpit table.
- Two canvas bags for halyards tails, one on each side of the companionway.
Mainly satin varnished, hand rubbed, teak furniture. Cabinets, tables, bureaus, seats and dressers have rounded corners. Doors, partitions and paneling are teak-faced plywood. Self-engaging latches with bumpers to hold doors in open position. Hanging lockers are equipped with rods and hooks. Drawers are secured with latches.
Vinyl covered removable overhead panels are installed in all accommodation areas.
The floorboards are of 15 mm plywood and the top face is teak with thin holly stripes. The floorboards are varnished with six coats of urethane varnish and have the same satin finish as the rest of the interior.
Topsides where visible, lined vinyl covered panels or with white painted wooden battens, in the aft cabins.
Cabin door hardware
Hardware and outfit components are of a type designed to eliminate rattling or hanging. The cabin doors are provided with double action locks and with catches to hold them in open position where possible. The door to owner’s cabin is lockable.
Locker door hardware
All locker doors are fitted with high quality furnishing hinges and are kept closed with push button latches. A door stopper is fitted where needed.
All bathroom mirrors are glass of a special marine quality. Edges sealed to prevent moisture intrusion.
Blinds and screens
Mosquito screens and blinds for all Lewmar Medium Profile deck hatches, except the size 03 hatches.
Hand rails at companion way and in saloon overhead.
Structural bulkheads are of marine plywood with GRP reinforcements.
Forward Cabin (Owner’s cabin)
The owner’s cabin has a double berth on centerline. Two drawers are under the berth and hanging lockers on each side aft. There is a vanity desk on centerline, with a teak framed mirror on the bulkhead, above the desk. There is a book shelf on forward bulkhead. Hull side is exposed beside the outboard berths and is covered with light brown vinyl covered panels.
Foam mattress, 12.5 cm, (5”), over Scandi-Flex battens. The bed is fitted with three teak plywood leeboards.
Hanging lockers are equipped with rods, hooks and automatic lights.
Lights and switches
Two reading lights, Cantalupi Time above double berth, two Cantalupi Tebe above vanity desk. Four recessed Cantalupi Chiara and six outboard pointing Cantalupi Jeny spotlights in overhead. Automatic light in hanging lockers. Dimmer for overhead lights.
Forward amidships cabin (Guest cabin)
Double berth outboard and hanging locker forward. Upper lockers are outboard.
Foam mattress, 12.5 cm, (5”), over Scandi-Flex battens. The bed is fitted with one canvas lee cloth. Three drawers are under the berth.
Hanging locker is equipped with a rod, hooks and an automatic light.
Lights and switches
Two reading lights, Cantalupi Time above double berth, two recessed Cantalupi Chiara and three outboard pointing Cantalupi Jeny spotlights in overhead.
The Swan 53 has two aft cabins with double berths aft. Hanging lockers with drawers on lower part located forward of the berths. Upper lockers outboard. Hull side is exposed outboard is covered with painted wooden battens.
Foam mattress 12.5 cm (5”) plywood bottom. The beds are fitted with a teak plywood leeboard. Storage under the berths.
Hanging lockers are equipped with rods, hooks and automatic lights.
Lights and switches
Two reading lights, Cantalupi Time above double berth, two recessed Cantalupi Chiara and three outboard pointing Cantalupi Jeny spotlights in overhead. Automatic light in hanging lockers.
L-shaped settee on port side, with a rectangular dining table and a center line settee. Bottle holders in middle of table. Canvas cover for table.Lockers outboard on both sides. Navigation station on starboard side. A teak handrail is installed in the overhead. Three additional and optional hand rails are placed in the saloon.
Place for entertainment electronics located outboards on starboard side. Two additional and optional lockers on forward bulkhead for storage of wine bottles and glasses.
L-shaped settee at dining table will have a depth of 500 mm. Stowage under sofa and behind backrests outboards.
Saloon dining table size is approx. 800 x 1480 mm, with a white Corian edge stripe.
Upholstery and fabrics
Crew covers for all saloon settees and navigation seats.
Lights and switches
Six recessed Cantalupi Chiara and five outboard pointing Cantalupi Jeny spotlights in overhead. Four recessed Cantalupi Viareggio/L lights above saloon table. One Cantalupi Tebe and one Cantalupi Dedalo/L at chart table. Dimmer for overhead lights.
Lockers and bulkheads are teak. Counter tops are of Cameo White Corian.
Sink and faucets
Two stainless steel sinks with one kitchen faucet of Hansgrohe model.
Lockers and drawers
Lockers and drawers for utensils. Custom fitted to exactly match the crockery and glassware etc. Lockers with sliding doors are mounted outboard of the stove.
Lights and switches
Two recessed Cantalupi Chiara (one light can also be used as a leading light) and two outboard pointing Cantalupi Jeny spotlights in overhead. Two Cantalupi Jeny above the sink and one Cantalupi Tebe night light.
Protected space for a Force 10, 3-burner gimballed LPG stove, with oven protected by stainless steel guard.
One front loaded refrigerator, 142 l (5.0 cu.ft)
One top loaded freezer, 63 l (2.2 cu.ft)
Microwave oven, Siemens HF15M541, 230 V, stainless steel.
Waste bin under sink
To get bigger working space, two Corian pieces can be placed on top of the stove.
The navigation area is located in the saloon on starboard side, with two seats and the chart table in the middle.
The chart table is made of teak. A shallow storage space is located under table top. A drawer under the forward navigation seat.
Space for electronics in panels outboard.
Heads, showers general
Owner’s head with a bide shower and separate shower stall forward on starboard side. Guest head aft on port side, with a bide type or shower.
White GRP lining up to wash basin level. Glaciere White Corian wash basin and counter top. Hot and cold water mixing tap also serving the shower.
Both heads to have Glacier White Corian wash basin and counter top.
Faucets at wash basin in both heads, and shower set in forward shower are of Hansgrohe model.
Mirrors on bulkhead or upper cupboard doors, edges sealed to prevent moisture intrusion.
Engine room is located under the companion way. Removable front part of engine box, service hatches each side. Electrical switchboard and main switch locker starboard side.
Engine space is internally sound insulated.
The engine is a Yanmar 4 JH4-HTE, with ZF25A gear and a 3-bladed folding propeller. Engine and reduction gear are supported on flexible mounts.
Shaft is a Aquamet 22
Gear is a ZF25A
Reduction is 2,714:1
Three bladed folding propeller.
There is a thermostatically controlled fresh water cooling system which has a heat exchanger for the engine. A separate heat exchanger for the consumable fresh water is included in the same circuit making hot water available whenever the engine is running. Seawater intake with strainer. Discharge through exhaust system.
The feed line to the engine and diesel generator is equipped with 10 m fuel filter/water separators with water alarm. Dual version mounted for main engine to permit uninterrupted running of the engine while changing filter elements. Single version for diesel generator. All flexible hoses are according to ISO7840.
Fuel capacity 690 l (182.28USg), in three stainless steel tanks with gauges. One filler line with valve group for each tank. Tanks vented to hull, just below the shear line. Fuel filter/water separator with water alarm and shut off valve on feed line to engine.
The Halyard wet exhaust system has fibreglass silencer type HEE for main engine. Vetus NLP silencer gas/water separator type Vetus LGS installed for diesel generator. Water is discharged below the waterline and exhaust gases from main engine and diesel generators exit under the transom. Silencers are provided with a drain tap.
Oil handling system
Reverso OP 703 oil drain pump for diesel generator and main engine.
Cockpit starboard coaming:
- Engine control ON/OFF
- Start and stop buttons
- Single lever control of throttle and gear shift
- Engine instruments
- Control light for starting and service battery charging
- Coolant temperature with alarm
- Oil pressure with alarm
- Tachometer with hour meter
Fire fighting system
Total flooding Clean Agent (FM200) fire extinguishing system for engine room space and generator engine room, with manual remote control.
Manual hydraulic functions for the rig:
- Boom vang
- Out haul
- Backstay tensioner
PLUMBING and VENTILATION
Components and valves are labelled. Sea water hoses of reinforced PVC tubing, fresh water hoses mainly of nylon tubing. Water tanks of stainless steel provided with baffles, inspection cover, sounding plug and vent pipe.
Fresh water system
A pressurized hot and cold water system is installed. Fresh water piping’s are of polypropylene, nylon and copper tubing. Filler line on side deck is led to a valve chest. The valve chest has valves for each water tank and for water pressure pumps. Hot and cold water is distributed to all heads, the galley and deck shower. One deck shower with hot and cold water is installed at bathing platform. Additionally, there is a cold fresh water outlet next to the deck shower.
Spectra Newport 400 watermaker (64 liters/hr), including automatic salinity control, automatic fresh water backflush, remote control panel.
Drinking water purifier.
Fresh water outlet at bow.
Hot and cold pressure water with back-up foot pump for cold only in galley. Water capacity 525 l (138.69USg), in four tanks with gauges. Tank vent pipes terminate at galley sink. Hansgrohe single lever mixing faucets for washbasins and galley sinks. The consumable water can be heated either with engine cooling water or with a heating element working on AC.
Water pressure system equipped with two Johnson WPS 5.2 24 V pumps. One pressure switch for both pumps, capacity 2 x 20 l / min.
Hot water system
Hot water tank, Isotemp 75 l (19.8 USg).
Sea water system
Sea cocks of bronze for all through-hull connections below waterline located in accessible position. Inboard side of sea cocks fitted with stud long enough to take two hose clamps.
- Sea water spout with foot pump in galley
- Deck wash using seawater, mounted in forepeak locker
- Sea water is used for toilet flushing
Deck wash pump
Electrical anchor and deck wash pump, Johnson WD5.2 24V capacity 20 l/min, with one outlet and hose in forepeak locker.
Grey water system
Wash basins in all heads and the galley sink are drained directly to sea cocks. Shower trays are drained with an electrical pump to overboard discharge.
Black water system
All toilets are connected to black water holding tanks and sea cocks with selector valve in between for choosing to flush directly over board or into tank.
Two stainless steel black water holding tanks are provided, one for aft toilet and one for forward toilets, capacity 62 l (16.4 USg) + 58 l (15.3 USg) with indication at 3/4 full and full. The tanks are fitted with baffles, inspection covers, and vent lines.
Tank discharge systems
The tanks can be emptied by 24 V electrical pumps to sea cocks via siphon breaks. Each tank is also provided with a deck suction line.
Electrical toilets, PAR Jabsco quiet flush-seawater Model nr 37245-0094 for aft and forward heads.
Deck drains are connected mainly to outlets above waterline.
Bilge pump systems
There are three separate bilges, i.e. fore peak, amidships and lazarette bilge. Fore peak bilge is equipped with a DC driven submersible pump, 120 l / min. Main bilge is equipped with a DC driven submersible pump, 140 l/min. Two manual Whale Titan pumps, one in cockpit and one in saloon, 100 l/min, are installed as back-up pumps, one for main bilge, lazarette bilge with selector valve and one for main bilge only.
Special attention is paid to ensure that bilge pump suction pipes are mounted in easily accessible positions to allow debris to be cleared. One manual bilge pump for draining the anchor chain box and it is also serving as back up for forepeak bilge drain. Lazarette bilge drain connected to main bilge with shut off valves. All outlets are mounted above the waterline.
Red light indicator at helm, indicating bilge pump is running.
All deck drains, that cannot be direct over board, are connected to integrated through hull fittings on each side.
A manual leak detector and a remote magnetic shut off valve are placed inside the gas bottle locker. There is also a manual gas shut off valve in the galley. There is a space for two 6 kg aluminium gas bottles in a drained locker in helmsman seat. LPG is used for the gas cooker in galley. Gas installation according to ISO 10239
Natural ventilation in saloon and in the cabins. Openable deck hatches and portholes. Exhaust blowers in galley and heads. 12 x Hella turbo fans located throughout the interior.
Webasto Blue Cool Premium, 38000BTU/11.6kW with two rotary compressors, main heating unit, Webasto Thermo ST chiller, 24V/9.1kW, in all cabins.
Galley fan system
Galley extractor EBM fan in lazarette.
Engine room ventilation
Two air inlets through steering pedestals and lazarette, outlet with a thermostat controlled blower to the transom.
Battery box ventilation
The service battery box is ventilated with a thermostat controlled blower through mast to the outside of the yacht.
Two battery driven, 24 V, refrigeration units with thermostat control for the refrigerator and the freezer. The freezer can also be used as a refrigerator. One Isotherm SP2554 compact compressor for refrigerator. One Isotherm Magnum 2511 compressor for fridge.
Additional optional fridge 110 liters, 24V, above counter top in aft end of galley.
The electrical components are chosen based on Nautor’s long experience in the yachting industry. Electrical diagrams are included with the yacht, for both DC and AC. Cables are labelled with identification numbers at both ends. At watertight bulkheads wires are run up to deck head height when penetrating the bulkhead or are sealed in place to produce water tightness. 24 V DC system with insulated return. 230 V AC is a three-wire grounded system. Wires are sized to minimize voltage drop. For lightning protection, the headstay, backstay, main shroud chain plates and mast step are grounded to ballast keel bolts with heavy cable.
Power supply of 230V 50 Hz single-phase three-wire AC-system. The AC system can be fed either by a Fischer Panda 9000 ND PMS 7.7 kW, 9.1 kVA, 230 V 50 Hz diesel generator, 230 V 32 A shore power inlet, or a Mass Sine 24/2500 VA 230 V inverter with transfer switch. Shore inlet provided with polarity alarm, main switch and land connecting cable. Outlets provided with earth fault protection. Connection to battery charger and water heater resistor element.
Isolation transformer 10.5kVA on shore inlet for US and Caribbean.
Shore inlet plug, 230V is installed on coaming on starboard side. Shore power cable is 15 m long.
Diesel generator, Fischer Panda 9000 ND PMS 7.7 kW, 9.1 kVA, 230 V 50 Hz. The unit is mounted on elastic seating inside proprietary sound shields. Maximum permissible heel angle is 25° left or right and 20° forward or aft.
One Mastervolt, Mass 24 V 75 A charger with 3-step charge characteristics for service battery. Temp sensing at the battery. The service batteries are charged by a 110 A alternator with three step regulation on the main engine, or by a 75 A Mastervolt Mass battery charger working on AC. 80 A engine alternator for the starting battery. The genset has its own alternator for genset starting battery.
- Conversion of 24 V DC to 230 V AC 50 Hz for single-phase AC Consumers
- One Mastervolt Sine 24/2500 VA inverter for 230 V outlets and for LCD TV in saloon
- One Mass Sine inverter, 24/2500VA, 115V, 60Hz.
230 V outlets of schuko type. One double outlet in saloon, at chart table and in cabins. Single outlets in the heads. Two double outlets in the galley. 14 x 115 V outlets through interior.
The AC system is using the keel as underwater earthing point.
Lightning protection system
Mast and shrouds are electrically connected to keel.
2-pole 24 V insulated return DC-system for lighting, blowers and pumps. Wires are sized to minimize voltage drop. A voltage stabilizer for instruments with two 12 V 10 A batteries is installed. The engine and genset each have their own AGM starting batteries 50 Ah 12 V. Batteries located in ventilated GRP boxes. Battery parallel switch for engine and generator batteries.
The service battery bank is 24 V 522Ah / 5 h rating (626 Ah / 20 rating) and consists of 12 single cells of 2 V each. The model is Enersys 6 PzV 522. The batteries are of Enersys maintenance-free gel type. The bank is for the lights, blowers, pumps and electronics. The battery bank is located in a ventilated GRP box in the fwd cabin.
One 24 V 110 A Mastervolt alternator with 3-step charge characteristics on the main engine for service battery bank.
12 V DC outlets installed two at chart table, one on mast and one in cockpit.
Plumbing and monitoring system
Alarms are presented at main switchboard in galley.
- Black water tank levels high
- Black water tank levels full
- Water in fuel separators
- Bilge pump run
- Bilge alarm forepeak
- Generator overload
Located in master cabin and at nav station.
Black water system
Black water tanks are equipped with ¾ and full tank alarms in galley. Tank level switches made by Sealand.
The bilge pump can be operated in manual or automatic mode. The automatic mode is controlled by a Quick BS015 level switch next to the pump.
The gas supply to the gas stove is operated by a switch near by the stove, which controls a solenoid valve at the gas bottle.
Water tank levels shown at main switchboard in galley. Tank level sensors made by VDO.
The fuel tanks levels are shown at the main switchboard in the galley. Tank level sensors are made by VDO.
In the galley on the main switchboard functions are indicated of the following:
- Black water pumps run
- Water pressure pumps run
- Engine ventilation run
- Level metering: Water tanks/Fuel tanks
Engine and generator DC
There are two 12 V banks, one for the main engine and one for the generator, each with a capacity of 50Ah/20h, model Optima RedTop. The starting batteries are of maintenance free AGM type.
One 12V 80A alternator on main engine for engine starter battery. The diesel generator has its own alternator for the diesel generator starting battery.
Instrument power supply
The radio and instrument power supply is by service battery. There is a voltage stabilizing battery for the navigation instruments and communication system.
Ventilation and heaters
Galley fan system
Galley fan is controlled with an on/off switch in the galley.
Thermostat controlled fan.
Thermostat controlled fan.
AC and DC panels
The galley is provided with a clear anodized main switchboard. The AC and DC voltages and consumptions of the yachts main systems can be monitored on this panel. The panel is also equipped with indication for alarms.
- Switches of trip-free circuit type
- Battery monitor of digital type displaying V, A and Ah
- Switches for interior and navigation lights
- Fuel tank level gauge with selector switch
- Water tank level gauge with selector switch
- In separate locker near main switchboard: Main switch and fuses for engine and generator DC, Earth fault test panel.
- Service main switch box located in owner’s cabin
- Inverter selector switch
- Main switch and fuses for AC
Diesel generator control panel
The control panel for the generator is located on the main switchboard in the galley.
- Engine control
- Navigation light control
- Switches for mast and boom lights, dimmer for compass and boom lights.
Battery driven refrigeration unit with separate thermostat control.
Battery driven freezer unit with dual function thermostat, enabling freezer to also be used as a refrigerator.
Stainless steel three-burner gas stove Force 10 with oven and grill, gimballed and provided with fiddles. Flame failure protection on burners. Manual gas shut-off cock adjacent to stove. Remote controlled shut-off and leak detector near gas bottle with control switch. Gas installation according to ISO 10239.
Every cabin has switches for lighting in cabins and toilets. All spot lights are of LED-type unless otherwise stated.
Over head lights
- Frensch F-19 LED lights inboard in all cabins and toilets
- Frensch F-7 LED spotlights outboard in all cabins and toilets
Reading and table lights
- Frensch F-8 LED reading lights above double berths
- Frensch F-19 LED lights above vanity desk
- Frensch F-19 LED lights above saloon table
- Cantalupi Dedalo/L light at chart table
An automatic light is installed in all hanging lockers.
Navigation lights on deck
- Stern light LED Lopolight
- Port side light LED Lopolight
- Starboard side light LED Lopolight
- Navigation light switch is located on cockpit panel
Navigation lights on mast
- Steaming light on forward side of mast, controlled from cockpit panel
- Anchor light at top of mast, controlled from cockpit panel
- Tricolour light at top of mast, controlled from cockpit panel
Two spreader lights, facing down on 1st spreader, controlled from cockpit panel
Windex light at top of mast, controlled from cockpit pane
One boom light with dimmer controlled from cockpit panel
- Compass light with dimmer, controlled from cockpit panel
- Fluorescent light in engine room
- Red night light in overhead in galley, Frensch F-19 LED
- Down floodlight on forward side of mast. controlled from cockpit panel.
Compasses, clocks and barometers
Two Suunto 5” magnetic steering compasses on steering pedestals, balanced for both northern and southern hemisphere.
A B&G Halcyon gyro stabilized compass sensor is used as the main heading source for the navigation instruments, autopilot and other instruments requiring accurate heading information.
Barometer and barograph
- One Quartz clock delivered loose with the yacht
- Barometer Wempe CW 000002
The comprehensive package is consisting of Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 3000 with central processor unit, masthead unit, speed/temperature sensor and depth sensor.
B&G H3000 Hydra main processor installed at navigation station.
One B&G Graphical Function Display (monochrome GFD) located at navigation station with three additional GFDs, two installed on GRP base above companionway and one in stainless steel box on starboard pedestal.
One B&G 360° and one 45° magnified wind direction repeaters installed on GRP base above companionway.
- One depth sensor located on port side in front of keel, housing in plastic
- One paddle wheel speed sensor, located on starboard side in front of keel, housing in plastic
- Wind sensor at mast head, type vertical masthead unit L=1450 mm
A Furuno NavNet 3D radar/chart plotting system with “black-box” processor unit at the navigation station, connected to LED LCD-TV at navigation station and to one Furuno MFD8, 8.4” display on port steering pedestal.
Furuno GP-330B DGPS to be used as the main navigator for:
- Brookes & Gatehouse
- Brookes & Gatehouse autopilot system
- Furuno NavNet 3D “black-box” radar/chart plotting system
The radar is a Furuno 4 kW 60 cm radome type antenna integrated with the Furuno NavNet 3D plotter system.
The Simrad RS-87 DSC VHF has two handsets, one at the nav station and one at the helm, with intercom possibility between the two. VTronix WS 200 speaker in cockpit.
KVH Fleet 250 Broadband satellite telephone for voice/fax/data. Data interface connection available to any onboard computer. Hand set at nav station. Antenna and protection bracket on mast.
A Fusion MS-IP600G marine stereo for I-Pod, with Fusion MS-WR600 marine wired remote controls connected to Fusion MS-FR602 speakers in cockpit. One pair of B&W CCM50 speakers are installed in saloon.
A 21,5” widescreen LED LCD-TV (new 2019) with built in DVB-T terrestrial tuner installed at navigation station. The LED LCD-TV is connected to Delta Biscaya AIS antenna.
A B&G H3000, ACP2 pilot pack, including B&G Graphic Pilot Display (monochrome GPD) installed in a stainless steel box on starboard pedestal, Size 3 hydraulic ram and rudder reference unit. Wireless autopilot remote control, B&G Remote Vision BGH120000.
Autopilot is driving the steering quadrant with a B&G Size 3 hydraulic ram.
Furuno NavNet GP-330B DGPS antenna installed on first spreader on mast, antenna connected to Furuno black-box radar/plotter and B&G navigation system. Furuno NavNet 3D radar scanner, 60 cm dome type, with stainless steel guard is mounted on the mast.
Communication / Entertainment antenna
There is an R&R Electronic Delta Biscaya AIS active antenna at the masthead for the VHF, TV and FM radio. Emergency VHF antenna, Glomex RA 114, connects direct to VHF transceiver unit.
EPIRB with built in GPS and manual release bracket, MacMurdo G-5-M Smartfind plus GPS 406/121.5 MHz.
Spar of extruded aluminium built by OffShore Spars. White painted with measurement bands in black. Double spreader 15/16 fractional rig, with discontinuous shrouds and 20 degrees swept aluminium spreaders on a wide shroud base.
IM = 21.93 m .
J = 5.95 m
P = 20.08 m
E = 6.70 m
Oval section with external stemball tangs and tapered and welded masthead. Antal #50 track for full-battened mainsail, all halyard exits smoothed for rope halyards equipped with stainless steel chef guards. Harken high load sheaves for:
- Main halyard with termination for 2:1 halyard
- Two side by side jib halyards at hounds
- Two masthead over/under spinnaker halyards with anti chafe gear
- Staysail halyard/topping lift in integrally welded sheave box with anti chafe gear
- Antal 40, trysail track.
Internal wiring secured to mast. Battery ventilation connections provided near mast lower end. Neoprene mast boot with Dacron cover over deck partners, four stainless steel folding mast steps.
Of aluminium oval section white painted, for a loose footed mainsail, with clew strop. Boom to include:
- Harken sheaves at outboard end for two single line reefs led to deck winches at companionway
- Harken sheave for outhaul powered by Internal Navtec cylinder
- Provisions and blocks for the German mainsheet system
- Lazy jack system with three legs
- One halogen light
- Port and starboard mounted Wichard folding padeyes for preventer at outboard end
Navtec Nitronic 50 rod rigging, except running backstays and inner forestay which are of Aramid fibre. Recessed Harken furler for jib under deck, furling line led under deck to cockpit.
Ropes of Dyneema. Main halyard with screw shackle, headsail halyards
and sheets with snap shackles. Internal halyards.
Description, Quantity, Material, Dimension
- Main sheet one Dyneema 12 mm
- Jib sheets two Dyneema 14 mm
- Staysail sheets two Dyneema 12 mm
- Gennaker sheets two Dyneema 12 mm
- Gennaker halyard two Dyneema 12 mm
- Staysail halyard/Pole lift one Dyneema 12 mm
- Jib halyard two Dyneema 14 mm
- Mainsail halyard 1:1 one Dyneema 14 mm
- Tail end for running backstays two Dyneema 12 mm
- Preventer one Dyneema 12 mm
- Gennaker tackline one Dyneema 12 mm
- Outhaul one Dyneema 14 mm
- Single line reefs two Dyneema 12 mm
- Jib car pullers one Dyneema 12 mm
- Cunningham one Harken #002,059 Tylaska T8
- Lazy jacks three legs Polyester
- Storage tackles three Polyester
- Flag halyards two
Navtec black anodized cylinders powered by system 50 control panel in
cockpit, to include:
- -30 Boomvang
- Navtec Quick release, in recess, for boom vang.
- Outhaul cylinder
- Two backstay cylinders
Owner's Manual in English is provided in with directions for use and maintenance, drawings and diagrams for main systems and handbooks for machinery and components.
Anchoring and mooring
- One galvanized Delta 25 kg anchor
- 50 m 10 mm Grade 40 chain spliced to 50 m 16 mm plaited nylon anchor line
- Spare Fortress folding anchor with its own chain and rode
- Four mooring lines 20 m each, diameter 16 mm
- Six air fenders with lines
- One boat hook
Four Harken winch handles, two 10’’ double grip and two 10’’ single grip.
- All sails by UK built in 2013
- Dacron 10.5oz, mainsail
- Dacron 10.5oz, jib
- Asymmetric genneker 1.5oz, with snuffer
- Storm jib 10.3oz, hanks onto inner forestay
- Storm trysail 10.3oz
Fire fighting equipment
- Fixed automatic fire extinguisher in engine room with manual release handle at companionway
- Fixed automatic fire extinguisher in generator compartment with manual release handle at companionway
- Three portable extinguishers; one in saloon, one in owner’s cabin and one on deck
- Fire blanket in galley
- Safety lines for deck
- Safety belts for galley and navigation station
- MOB sling
- Horseshoe lifering
- Basic spare parts kit for engine and generators
- Basic plumbing spares
- Basic electric spares
- Basic engine and generator tool kits.
- Boat tools
- 2012, Zodiac inflatable 8' dinghy with inflatable bottom, 6 person Dinghy may be rolled up and stored in lazarette)
- 2012 Yamaha 6hp four stroke outboard engine
- Bombard Zodiac, 8 person life raft, soft valise, inspected through 2020
- BBQ grill mounts on stern rail
- One half model of hull
- One handle for opening deck hatches
- Two suction lifters for floorboards
- Sounding rods for fuel and water tanks
- Cockpit table
- One Bosun’s chair
- Flag pole 134 cm
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Launching and rigging in Pietarsaari
- Crew covers for mattresses.
- Canvas covers for floor boards.
- Dinghy and fender inflation pump.
- 6 x Inflatable fenders
- 6 x mooring lines
- 6 x lifejackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.