Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||57 ft 7 in|
|Length at Water Line||54 ft 2 in|
|Beam||27 ft 9 in|
|Max Draft||6 ft|
|Dry Weight||61729.43 lb|
|Total Sail Area||2012.85 ft²|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||1969|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||1877|
|Builder||Robertson and Caine|
|Fuel Tanks||197.97 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||343.15 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||56.09 gal (UK)|
Picture perfect Leopard 2019 Five Cabin Catamaran and the most successful charter yacht in the USVI and BVI.
The yacht has been maintained since day-one by the owner and the crew. It's the most successful Leopard 58 charter yacht in the USVI and BVI. She charters for $40,000 per week.
This is the perfect business for someone who has either retired, sold their company, needs a tax write off and loves to sail. The yacht should make $250,000 profit per year. The price for our charter business is $500,000 with the Leopard 58 worth $1,600,000.
The Main Salon opposite the galley has a 44” smart flat-screen TV with Blue-tooth surround sound, including Xbox and Play-station. The dining table in the Salon can seat ten.
This yacht comes with a fully equipped Galley that includes, fridge, two freezer drawers, microwave, dishwasher and a five-burner propane stove. There is an additional freezer in the Port hallway.
There are two VIP staterooms on this yacht! One of the VIP staterooms is located on the Salon level. It features a Queen Bed and an en-suite bathroom, 24” Smart TV, four drawers, nightstand and double USB ports. There is a door that goes outside to a patio on the forward deck.
The other VIP stateroom is on the Starboard Aft side of the yacht. It features a Queen Bed and an en-suite bathroom with double sinks, 24” smart TV, closet, drawers, double USB ports and a lighted vanity.
• There are three additional staterooms. Each stateroom features a Queen Bed and an en-suite bathroom, 24” smart TV, drawers and double USB ports. The Port Aft Cabin has an additional bunk bed.
• The Aft deck has a 10ft. long teak dining table that will accommodate ten guests. This deck has a Blue-tooth Soundbar and Icemaker. It also features a 12ft. electric swim platform for the 14’5” Whaly tender with a 50hp Yamaha.
• The “Super Yacht'' fly-bridge is what sets this apart from other catamarans this size. Blue-tooth Soundbar, Wet Bar with Fridge, Ice-maker and Electric Barbeque, Seating for 12 including a double teak Sun Lounger.
• She has two large Trampolines and two Bow Seats for taking in the sun and relaxing.
• The Forward Patio has seating and pop-up tables to enjoy a meal or a cocktail.
• She has a Navigation Station which features dual throttles, VHF Radio, Radar and Autopilot if the Captain wants to run the yacht during inclement weather. It also serves as an office.
- Upgraded tender platform
- New main sail
- New sail bags
- New stack pack
- New house bank
- New thruster batteries
- Raymarine Base Pack: includes Ray 60 VHF (Multizone) at Switchpanel & additional VHF handset at helm, p70 colour autopilot display.
- AXIOM9 Multifunction display and i70 Colour instrument at Helmstation. With retractable depth & speed, plus wind transducers.
- AXIOM12 Multifunction display at helm in lieu of an AXIOM9 Multifunction display.
- Autopilot remote smart controller at instrument panel.
- Rotary Autopilot Controller and second throttle at Nav station.
- Rear-view Raymarine camera.
- Fwd facing Raymarine camera.
220v US Shore Power Pack:
- Includes 200 amp Victron Quattro inverter/battery charger, 1 heavy duty 50ft 50amp shore powerline, 110V AC outlets in cabins, galley, saloon & switchpanel.
- Additional heavy duty 50ft 50amp shore powerline and Y adaptor to provide boat with 100amp shore power supply.
- Shaver outlets in boats with 5 heads, 110V with GFI protection.
- Genset – Northern Lights 20kW (60 Hz 110V) / 16kW (50 Hz 220V) supplied from port fuel tank. Fuel transfer ability from stbd to port tank.
- Watermakers Inc 700GPD Water maker.
- Airconditioning System - Chiller system 81 000 BTU Total – 6 Controllers.
- Microwave oven 110V
- Underwater Lights - 2 x Blue mounted in stern
- Microwave oven in galley (220V)
- Dishwasher in galley - 220v
- Icemaker installed in aft cockpit.
- Icemaker installed in flybridge wetbar.
- Drawer Freezer 12v in Port Corridor in-lieu of locker.
Deck and Hull
- Aft cockpit side and back shade curtains
- Coach roof side window removable shade covers
- Fwd Cockpit Cushions.
- S/S dive bottle racks (2) - holds 8 bottles total
- Tenderlift - Winch type Lifting Platform with Folding Chocks
- 88lb (40kg) Delta anchor c/w 165ft (50m) chain
- Whaly boats USA 43 tender with Yamaha F50 LB outboard
- Additional 100 gallon fuel bladder in port bow locker
Manufacturer Provided Description
The flagship of the Leopard line, the Leopard 58 is expertly crafted by world renowned Robertson & Caine. This luxury catamaran stays true to the sleek and innovative style that has made Leopard Catamarans so popular, while offering new features and multiple layout options.
When building the Leopard 58, the team of award-winning designers at Robertson & Caine drew upon both the success of previous models and the feedback of over 1000 Leopard owners world-wide. This allowed the Leopard design team to take the best features from previous Leopard models, while still creating an entirely new and innovative catamaran.
Among the many intriguing features of the Leopard 58, the flybridge with seating for up to 10 people, outdoor kitchen, and grill is one of the most impressive focal points. Enjoy meals, lounging, and taking in beautiful panoramic views on this expansive flybridge. The large open aft deck and forward cockpit offer additional space for alfresco dining or lounging. To enhance durability and beauty, the flybridge, the aft deck and forward cockpit are all covered in TekDek, a lightweight high impact simulated teak.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.