|Beam||21 ft 4 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||14300 lb|
|Total Sail Area||861 ft²|
|Fuel Tanks||71 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||185 gal|
SIMPLE, FAST AND LIGHT
The 1160 innovative design has gained worldwide acclaim for its clever layout, use of space and efficient short-handed sailing performance.
The Seawind 1160 Lite has a sleek new interior design and fitout, with lightweight and stylish timber-effect laminate surfaces and a contemporary colour pallete. Upholstery is modern, angular, supportive and comfortable, with a range of premium interior fabrics to choose from.
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Galley window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
5 x Forward anchor & storage hatches.
2 x Cockpit engine access hatches.
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 6x Safety handles around cockpit.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 9 x Rope clutches.
- Sheet winches : 1 x 45ST – 2 speed self tailing, 2 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. With 700mm high lifelines to meet CE requirements.
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder: folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- New Lightweight interior redesign.
- Furniture and cabin sides gloss gelcoat finish.
- Cabin top lined with light weight internally molded gelcoat liner.
- New Floors: synthetic timber flooring.
- New Lightweight cupboard doors and trimmings
- New Lightweight grp saloon table
- Upholstered settee.
- New Lightweight grp coffee table
- Forward aluminium opening windows.
- Saloon side windows in 8mm toughened glass.
- Tri folding cockpit doors
- Removable low profile, helm hatches.
- Light weight pvc foam cored timber doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- 12volt LED lighting.
- Polished light weight pvc foam cored timber door.
- Polished light weight pvc foam cored timber door.
- Manual toilet. Discharge via holding tank.
- Holding tank built in. Discharge pump out by shore station or directly overboard 130L.
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet survey requirements.
- Vanity basin with pressure water.
- Separate shower stall with wall mounted shower head & mixer tap.
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Polystone counter surfaces.
- Three (3) burner LPG stove, stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure fresh water system.
- Refrigerator: Front opening upright fridge with freezing compartment 80 litres.
- Under bench storage
- Trash bin.
- LPG solenoid control in galley
- Twin lightweight Honda 20hp 20” engines. Mounted under helm seat at each steering station.
- 5” leg extensions added to engines to reduce cavitation.
- Remote electric key start with electric tilt fitted.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station.
- 2x 100l fuel tanks mounted in external locker fwd of mast.
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors..
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (260 amp hrs) : 2 x 130 amp hr heavy duty batteries. One engine cranking battery – 130 amp hr heavy duty battery.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit.
- 4 x 12V Outlets.
- CE approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom. Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging:
– Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
– Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
– Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Stainless Steel wire.
– Main halyard: 12mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
– Jib halyard: 8mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Topping lift: 8mm rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Boom outhaul: 10mm Spectra.
- Single line reefing, run to helm. Three reefing points with 2 reef lines:
– Reef 1&3: 10mm rope. Leech/Clew blocks and snap shackle.
– Reef 2: 10mm rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Main sheet: 10mm rope
– Main traveller control: 10mm rope
– Jib sheet: 10mm rope
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction. Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens.
- Mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail, curved headsail traveller track with end stops. With New single line control sheet to cockpit.