Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Sun Odyssey 410|
|LOA||40 ft 5 in|
|Length at Water Line||38 ft 4 in|
|Length on Deck||42 ft 5 in|
|Beam||13 ft 1 in|
|Max Draft||7 ft 1 in|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||17417 lb|
|Total Sail Area||865 ft²|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft 3 in|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2|
|Designer||Marc Lombard, Piaton Yacht Design, Jeanneau Design|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 53 gal (Plastic)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 140 gal (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 22 gal (Plastic)|
|Hull Warranty||7 years|
ALL-NEW! Full Chine "Scow Bow" hull, sails with bow "up" into the wind. Skips and hops across wave & swell, displaces water outward, very dry and comfortable ride!
SAVE $29,735 on 2022 Jeanneau 410 #75936 Arriving July ONLY!
CRUISING WORLD Boat of the Year 2019 - Best Midsized Cruiser!
14 SOLD in PNW since July 2019 - Best Selling model in its Class. Come See Why so many are making the 410 their Dream Boat!!
Light & Spacious Interior, Large Rectangular "Queen" Berth in Owner's Cabin, Central U-Galley, Full Chine "Scow Bow" Hull w/ "Negative Bow" -Fast and Agile; Inclined Walk-Around Decks! Retractable Bow Thruster!
Classic Jeanneau styling in an extremely modern yacht. Like the 440 and 490, the Sun Odyssey 410 features a new Scow-Bow chine hull and innovative walk-around deck. Simple sail handling is ensured through the use of an integrated bow sprit and both main & genoa led aft to twin helms..
The Lombard-designed, hard chine hull combined with a high aspect cathedral rig, ensure this boat delivers on its high performance aspirations. The fine entry wave piercing bow significantly reduces drag, while giving the boat a distinctive look. In addition, careful consideration has been put into weight distribution and balance in the sail plan, bringing a new level of performance to the Sun Odyssey line. Even the most competitive sailor will love the speed, responsiveness, and ease of handling while at the wheel.
Call Today to set up a time to view a SOLD Jeanneau 410 at our Sales Dock. This model is so hot we cannot keep them in stock, only way to view is by appointment!
- Engine Upgrade: Yanmar 45 HP Shaft Drive - Model 4JH45CR
- 2 Cabin / 1 Head w/ Workshop Version in Grey Cedar
- Light Oak Laminate Floorboards
- Upholstery = Ambiance "Ocean" dark blue fabric
- Mooring Kit & Anchoring Kit
- Additional Freezer - 12v
- Diesel Forced Air Heating System
- Deluxe Salon Table (Incl. Convertible Double Berth)
- Teak Cockpit Floor
- 1 RAYMARINE I70s MULTIFUNCTION - DEPTH/SPEED & MASTHEAD WIND SENSOR
- RAYMARINE RAY63 VHF, SCANSTRUT PIVOTING GPS CONSOLE 9"
- AIS 700 RAYMARINE TRANSCEIVER, NAVIONICS CHART CHIP
- RAYMARINE P70s AUTOPILOT + ACU400 CORE UNIT AND GYROCOMPASS
- AUTOPILOT WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL (SMART CONTROLLER)
- RAYMARINE AXIOM PRO 9 MULTIFUNCTION TOUCH/ DIAL CHARTPLOTTER W/ WIFI
- RAYMARINE QUANTUM DIGITAL RADAR
- Spinnaker Deck Fittings, Rigging for Asymmetrical/ Code 0 (sails not included)
- Additional Coachroof Winch, Extra Winch Handle, Windex 15
- RA70N Fusion Player (Radio/ USB/ Bluetooth)
- Pioneer speakers in Salon and Cockpit
- Jeanneau Construction, FRP Substrate Bonded, Ocean A Rated
- 2 long hull ports salon, 2 ports fwd cabin, 1 port aft cabin & workshop (6 total)
- Classic Mast w/ Bainbridge HSX Mainsail
- Harken Power Cabintop winch (2 spd ST)
- Facnor Genoa Furling System w/ Bainbridge HSX Dacron 110% Headsail
- 110V hot water heater, Electric Windlass (BBB, 3/8), 125A Alternator & 40A 110v Charger
- 12v. Integrated Refrigeration Box w/Top Load
- Deep Keel (7'1"), Twin Feather Tipped Rudders
Additional Factory Options
- GRP Bowsprit, 2nd Windlass Control w/ Chain Counter, Navicolor Battery Monitor System,
- LED Cockpit Courtesy Lights, Indirect LED Lighting in Cabin, Shades and Screens
- Signature Clock & Barometer at Chart Table, Deluxe 2 Burner Stove w/ Oven & Grille
- 2 Additional Batteries, Additional 53 gal. water tank, Vertical Fridge Door w/ SS handle
- Wine Rack under floor boards - great temp. for keeping wine!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.